CyberiaTrader Open Source - page 6

Manipulation price, Caught In the act......

Today I caught one Famous Crownforex Price manipulation act, here is the attachment, Anybody who short and making +$600 learn that in one second they were stop-out at negative, why you may ask? They fake the price to hunt for your stop but the real market price never even went there....this was more then +$600 to $800 profit move..and end up with nothing..tip stop and drop...there should be law against broker who rip investor like this...

I like the concept of 1 pips but I hated the ripoff....

the real price is at 1.9780 and the fake price is at 1.9768.....

Update on the manipulation

its been 5 hours now All my position are frozen...they got alot of explaining to do when they release the price and it never went up to where they fake it..man i hope they get sue for stabbing investor in the back like this. They kept the sell profit while show stop-out, and buy position unable to exit because they froze the price flow....

rooky123:
Today I caught one Famous Crownforex Price manipulation act, here is the attachment, Anybody who short and making +$600 learn that in one second they were stop-out at negative, why you may ask? They fake the price to hunt for your stop but the real market price never even went there....this was more then +$600 to $800 profit move..and end up with nothing..tip stop and drop...there should be law against broker who rip investor like this...

I like the concept of 1 pips but I hated the ripoff....

the real price is at 1.9780 and the fake price is at 1.9768.....

Indeed, man, that is revolting...

There are laws on serious countries, like Brazil, United States or UK and few others...

We must not forget that Brokers are submitted to National Laws where they have their Main Office or Central Operations. There are so many Brokers that are located on Countries whose law ease Scammer Brokers or have really flexible financial law, not protecting at all the costumer, but making things really easy for Brokers to disrespect and litteraly abuse and fraud serious people. Those countries are known as "Tax Havens".

something must be took in consideration though: the market noise and price difference from one broker to another. This happens so frequently.

But of course that 14 pips is a blatant fraud. Just 5 pis difference is worring to me.

I did wonder where you all went?? seems the CT gang has become fragmented:)

Anway the orignal author of this system already mentioned many times you MUST use a broker with the lowest preferably fixed spread 2 or 3 pips at most under all conditions. The only one that comes close is Alpari and NF the latter i know says variable on their site but its 2 pips euro 99.98% of the time.

But dont expect this EA to work on the fly with standard settings...it WONT! It needs hours of backtesting to find best settings and a few code tweaks then is works but im still not sure i can trust it even with excellent back test.

I can use the EA cyberia in mini-accounts? What I must modify?

Eu posso usar o Cyberia Trader Expert em mini-contas? O que eu devo modificar?

Thanks

obrigado

omfg

that is simply OBSCENE price fixing. im sorry you had to experience that. any thoughts on FXDDs honesty? i am considering using them.

can someone post backtest result of latest Cyberia with offline data?

Backtest GBP/USD

Backtest gbp usd ......

romildee:
Backtest gbp usd ......

can you backtest latest version for me? version 1.95

if possible, backtest in single month instead of accumulating months

romildee:
Backtest gbp usd ......

You have very poor modeling quality. A backtest is not worth much with good modeling quality, and with poor quality it is worthless.

Reason: