CyberiaTrader Open Source - page 5

Cyberia EA..A great Concept...

I ran into this system awhile ago and it was impressive, until I found out that all the retail broker are making money out of investor by manipulating the price and volume and then they don't allow scalping. And then I research direct acces broker and then they charge $10 commission per round which kill the system plus variable pips like 5 to 10 pips in between, plus on top of that they want you to put up like $100,000.00 my gosh to scalp + plus they don't take little guy unless your broker introduce you( a guarantee you will always be in the bottom of the barrel) + the broker will charge a tiny commission, this the only way bank and broker can protect themselve from scalping guru like us. I like this concept its great. The guy who program it must be pretty smart guy. Most retail broker required position to stay in for 15 minutes, which the system stay in less then a minute on average..Also I test this in forward mode and the signal were missing atleast 20% to 30% of the real signal that was produce.. which was not really accurate in live mode on the open source (not sure about the Pay professional code). Would that make a difference? But if scalping is not allow whats the point of wasting $500 to find out its the same source. But still its great concept overall for scalping.

Files:
cyberia.htm  191 kb

shohreh:
hi brazillian

the ea you posted has an error when u complile it "order histroy total"-function not defined it appears grey in the advisors area...could u re check it

thanks

please use the last version

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700/page82

rooky123:
(...) until I found out that all the retail broker are making money out of investor by manipulating the price and volume and then they don't allow scalping. (...)

where did you get that information? Is that source reliable?

The logics with brokers, until what I know, is that, the more you open trades, the more they gain (by spreads). It doesn't matter at all if you win or not, that is why you pay them first: you start the number of their spread down (for buy) or up (for sell). After that, it doesn't matter which EA you use. The only problem with scalpers is flooding their server with orders, delaying them on answering other clients...

FXDD, NF, IBFX, Mig and Alpari are all okay with CT 1.93b and other versions...

by the way: Modelling quality 50.00% isn't reliable at all...

shohreh:
i am testing your ea fibo...have u gone live with this ea..and if so what have been the results thanks

Be sure to have the build 200;

Oh I call them and do research

Yeah I think I have the link and information but I will post it here when I found it, well the thing is that retail need to make money to survive its part of business and some broker will hedge against you, Manupilation mean they will show you what you want to see and then the real market price is different and they filter the volume like Crownforex but they won't let the price move so that they can get you your 1 pip thingy, which make you a sitting duck, and with Neurex they cut of the head of the Price like $10 value to $7.00 value per pips but then they give you alot of volume, but they charge extra pips, different way of promotion. Or like interbankfx, they advertise Eurusd for 2 pips and then charge 5 pips for GBPUSD which many peope trades. Broker also purposely shut the platform server if they are in the losing end, I freaking hate them when they do that, especially with CMS forex, I lost a fortune with them doing that, when I lock in position and I can't get out til the next day...SO I fire them...the price will rise so far then drop and I can't get stop out...all type of manupilation for their advantage.

There is no absolute proof but

The biggest proof that this exist is experience for yourself thru hard knocks.

oh I found it: http://www.afxi.com/manipulation.htm

hope that help....because I learn from hard knocks trading, but what can we do we need the broker to trade, we can't afford to go direct access and even with that there is commissions....

rooky123:
I ran into this system awhile ago and it was impressive, until I found out that all the retail broker are making money out of investor by manipulating the price and volume and then they don't allow scalping. And then I research direct acces broker and then they charge $10 commission per round which kill the system plus variable pips like 5 to 10 pips in between, plus on top of that they want you to put up like $100,000.00 my gosh to scalp + plus they don't take little guy unless your broker introduce you( a guarantee you will always be in the bottom of the barrel) + the broker will charge a tiny commission, this the only way bank and broker can protect themselve from scalping guru like us. I like this concept its great. The guy who program it must be pretty smart guy. Most retail broker required position to stay in for 15 minutes, which the system stay in less then a minute on average..Also I test this in forward mode and the signal were missing atleast 20% to 30% of the real signal that was produce.. which was not really accurate in live mode on the open source (not sure about the Pay professional code). Would that make a difference? But if scalping is not allow whats the point of wasting $500 to find out its the same source. But still its great concept overall for scalping.

Would you please post this ea? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

fxdiva:
Would you please post this ea? I can't seem to find it. Thanks,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175456/page3

Is this the one with extended profits that Rock123 was using?

Thank you!!!

Happy Pipping.

BrazilianTrader:
Indeed, you guys are doing a great job on "great EA in backtest" by the way, however, under an specific thread name perhaps we could find more pple willing to discuss and elaborate it more;

the entire forum is open and the focus depend on the reader, indeed. I just tried to make it easier for any member to increase their focus on CT with this thread...

anyways...

Makes sense but maybe you should have asked the ppl that have been busting there butts in that thread before making it your own... and/or requested the thread to be renamed or move the content under the new thread... sorry.. just seams lately ppl keep coming along and starting up new threads of other Hot Topics and calling it theirs... its just creating confusion more so than a misleading title...

why not have a System group created for cyberia and have cyberia theads moved under that, as like phoenix... that way the valueable content will not be lost and the efforts of others will not go to waste.

Phoenix now has a home.. maybe one for cyberia will do.

I gave up on cyberia though, it never gets ahead.

Daraknor split up Phoenix and I think that created a little confusion at first but now theres a group for the threads and its starting to take shape.

I feel bad for Aragorn cause he put insane hours into Cyberia and that thread.

dont forget theres a Cyberia thread in the elite section too... but its pretty dead atm.

rooky123:
Today I caught one Famous Crownforex Price manipulation act, here is the attachment, Anybody who short and making +$600 learn that in one second they were stop-out at negative, why you may ask? They fake the price to hunt for your stop but the real market price never even went there....this was more then +$600 to $800 profit move..and end up with nothing..tip stop and drop...there should be law against broker who rip investor like this...

I like the concept of 1 pips but I hated the ripoff....

the real price is at 1.9780 and the fake price is at 1.9768.....

Wow thats verry good catch

Reason: