CyberiaTrader Open Source - page 7

Second update on the price fixing on crownforex...

rooky123:
its been 5 hours now All my position are frozen...they got alot of explaining to do when they release the price and it never went up to where they fake it..man i hope they get sue for stabbing investor in the back like this. They kept the sell profit while show stop-out, and buy position unable to exit because they froze the price flow....

Anybody who is is considering using Crownforex for the cheap pips, should consider their bad practice..I was an active client but I didn't deposit much until they ripp my mini balance to zero....$300 one zap and its all gone...plus i got -$200..they be damm to sue me for the margin call, they don't have volume to exit out position or they did it on purpose exit at the lowest even with stop-loss high....

rooky123:
Anybody who is is considering using Crownforex for the cheap pips, should consider their bad practice..I was an active client but I didn't deposit much until they ripp my mini balance to zero....$300 one zap and its all gone...plus i got -$200..they be damm to sue me for the margin call, they don't have volume to exit out position or they did it on purpose exit at the lowest even with stop-loss high....

all know crownforex is scam..they are middle east based...

BrazilianTrader:
There we go...

Version 1.85 vs 2.3 pro...

Hi Brazilian, I was curious how you got your open source or did you tweak with it, according to my open source that I got from the Cyberian website test demo, I get only on average exit of $10.00 per lot, but according to the one I got with yours is average about $100.00 and above exit.

So my question is did you edit the EA, or did you got it fromthe Cyberian website also. The problem with Open source is that its just like demo, so runing it live, the signal will not trigger it for you, unless we pay for it.

I didn't really put much effort into trying to buy the pro version because I just think that with just $10.00 per lot exit won't cover the commission with direct access broker,because we can't scalp with retail broker we have to get direct access, but if it average $100 or above, I believe I can look into buying it, and let every body know it will work or not with live account. But I am concern that the 2.3 version will still average $10.00 per exit. I can't confirm if it will be like the one that you have?

I know that no one has ever pay for it so nobody really knew if it really work..

I willing to give it a shot and blow $500.00 and let everybody know, it seems really good when I did test your Open source, what we need is someone to stick their head in the water and buy the pro version that has average $100 above exit, to see if it really work in the real world.

How can we get the open source in pro version? Would that be the same as the current version offering now for $500.00.

rooky123:
Version 1.85 vs 2.3 pro...

Hi Brazilian, I was curious how you got your open source or did you tweak with it, according to my open source that I got from the Cyberian website test demo, I get only on average exit of $10.00 per lot, but according to the one I got with yours is average about $100.00 and above exit.

So my question is did you edit the EA, or did you got it fromthe Cyberian website also. The problem with Open source is that its just like demo, so runing it live, the signal will not trigger it for you, unless we pay for it.

I didn't really put much effort into trying to buy the pro version because I just think that with just $10.00 per lot exit won't cover the commission with direct access broker,because we can't scalp with retail broker we have to get direct access, but if it average $100 or above, I believe I can look into buying it, and let every body know it will work or not with live account. But I am concern that the 2.3 version will still average $10.00 per exit. I can't confirm if it will be like the one that you have?

I know that no one has ever pay for it so nobody really knew if it really work..

I willing to give it a shot and blow $500.00 and let everybody know, it seems really good when I did test your Open source, what we need is someone to stick their head in the water and buy the pro version that has average $100 above exit, to see if it really work in the real world.

How can we get the open source in pro version? Would that be the same as the current version offering now for $500.00.

Acutally, the v1.85g is tweaked by this entire forum, and has the special participation of David;

The best version though is 1.93b which was tweaked by Aragorn as well as had the code optimized by Templar.

BrazilianTrader:
Acutally, the v1.85g is tweaked by this entire forum, and has the special participation of David; The best version though is 1.93b which was tweaked by Aragorn as well as had the code optimized by Templar.

Alright thanks,This was good feedback, I gues I would not waste $500 to buy the pro version then, because it would not allowed tweaking. I really like the open source that some of you guys did some alterations to it. The only problem is, because its an open source, during live trading the some signal did not trigger, during backtest is really good, gives some signal but not all of it which can not make up for the loss one.

One thing I can vision is merging the open source alteration too the pro version, anybody have direct contact with the Russian owner and would they consider doing a merge. We can all benefit.

Cyberia-Trader Pro(fessional) for MetaTrader4 Cyberia-Trader Pro(fessional) for MetaTrader4.

Speak English please.

Reason: