XP Moving Average! - page 47

Thanks for this indicator. I can see this is working for many traders. this can be very helpful for other traders too.

alexander james:
Thanks for this indicator. I can see this is working for many traders. this can be very helpful for other traders too.

Please be careful with this. You do realise it's a lagging indicator right?

I too have been looking for a Two JMA Cross EA and Indicator. I came across an alert one, but not the one I'm looking for.

I am looking for one to print an arrow up or down depending on the cross, and also is an ea. So I can watch the arrow print and follow the action with my eyes. If it is possible to enable to set it to trade on the next bar automatically or asking for confirmation on the trade.

TWO JMA Cross

buy on long cross

sell on short cross

EA works on the time frame you place it on (ie 5m, 30m, 1h...etc) and any currency pair. 5 digit quotes since no one likes the 4 digit quotes anymore

Thanks guys

footguy1:
I too have been looking for a Two JMA Cross EA and Indicator. I came across an alert one, but not the one I'm looking for.

I am looking for one to print an arrow up or down depending on the cross, and also is an ea. So I can watch the arrow print and follow the action with my eyes. If it is possible to enable to set it to trade on the next bar automatically or asking for confirmation on the trade.

TWO JMA Cross

buy on long cross

sell on short cross

EA works on the time frame you place it on (ie 5m, 30m, 1h...etc) and any currency pair. 5 digit quotes since no one likes the 4 digit quotes anymore

Thanks guys

Hi,

pls tell us your settings for your 2 JMA Crossing System.

From where you have the EA for this Sysstem?

Can you post it?

Regards

gatowman

XPMAEA for Meta5

codersguru:
This is good effort. But modeling quality still very poor. Attached my strategy tester tutorial. give them a review to get better testing.

Hi Coders guru,

I have problems with the fact over and over again that Meta4 indicates none results while optimizing.

Please, can you circumscribe the system, perhaps, sometimes for the Meta 5?

There one can better optimize.

Thanks

regards gatowman

Files:
xpmaea.jpg  73 kb

How do you turn off alerts? I've edited the mql file and changed the bool value "alerts" to false, but i still get them?

thanks

codersguru:
Attached the last version of the indicator. You can turn the Alerts on/off

Thank you very match!!!

Please, change this part of code in the next version (error - UpArrowSize):

void DrawObject(int direction, int bar , double price)

{

static int count = 0;

count++;

string Obj = "";

if (direction==1) //up arrow

{

Obj = "xpMA_up_" + DoubleToStr(bar,0);

ObjectCreate(Obj,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time,price);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_COLOR,UpArrowColor);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,UpArrowCode);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_WIDTH,UpArrowSize);

}

if (direction==2) //down arrow

{

Obj = "xpMA_down_" + DoubleToStr(bar,0);

ObjectCreate(Obj,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time,price);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_COLOR,DownArrowColor);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,DownArrowCode);

ObjectSet(Obj,OBJPROP_WIDTH,DownArrowSize);

}

WindowRedraw();

}

Hello Codersguru, i need paid help from you for getting something coded. Why arent you replying the contact form kept on your website(xpworx)? i filled it twice last week but still no reply.

What is your email address? PM me plz

codersguru:
Attached the last version of the indicator. You can turn the Alerts on/off

Outstanding

Many Thanks

Ryan

xpmaMTF-histogram

can soemone let me know if there is a version of xpma that showed all time frames in histogram. since i am newbie, i only trade when on both timeframe a trend is confirmed. i believe that xmpa is a very good trend indi

Reason: