Heikin Ashi (better formula) - page 9

It is the indicator HA smooth with the colour settings changed to white - the new indicator is on post 75 and this indicator retains the settings.

Does that help?

TEAMTRADER

Flynchenberg:
Hi guys,

Can anyone share the indicators from post number 74 PLEASE?

I'm particulary interested in the white bars above the heikin-ashi bars.

Thank YOU!

Flych

TEAMTRADER:
It is the indicator HA smooth with the colour settings changed to white - the new indicator is on post 75 and this indicator retains the settings.

Does that help?

TEAMTRADER

I think it refers to the settings you use for HA smooth .

These are default settings :

Ma method= 2

Ma Period= 6

Ma method 2= 3

MA Period2=2

But what settings you use that otherwise appear on the chart you posted?

Thanks

I see now what was meant but I thought these settings had already been posted at #78.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

gtudor:
I think it refers to the settings you use for HA smooth .

These are default settings :

Ma method= 2

Ma Period= 6

Ma method 2= 3

MA Period2=2

But what settings you use that otherwise appear on the chart you posted?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER:

Does that help?

TEAMTRADER

Thank You very much for answer TEAMTRADE!

Can I ask one more thing? How to get rid of the wicks on HA Smoothed candles? I wabt them to look just as yours.

Thank You,

Flych

Set the colour of the top two boxes (0 and 1) to none and this will stop the annoying wickes.

I've attached the arrow signal MACD with my settings as standard in case you need this too.

The coloured background of the chart is a separate indicator and needs refreshing for it to work and I am waiting to see if anyone can correct it.

Hope this helps.

TEAMTRADER

Flynchenberg:
Thank You very much for answer TEAMTRADE!

Can I ask one more thing? How to get rid of the wicks on HA Smoothed candles? I wabt them to look just as yours.

Thank You,

Flych
Files:

If you put the chart on a close zoom the wicks will appear even when they are set to 'no colour'.

With a higher zoom the wicks disappear.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
If you put the chart on a close zoom the wicks will appear even when they are set to 'no colour'.

With a higher zoom the wicks disappear.

TEAMTRADER

Set the property indicator width of the buffers to zero. This will generally prevent the wicks from showing. Width set to one or greater even with CLR_NONE will allow them to show, Metatrader bug I guess

#property indicator_width1 0

Tzuman

Spot on, thanks.

TEAMTRADER

PS

I think I got this wrong as I amended the mladen amended HA smoothed - I've reloaded and it works fine now on a sllightly higher zoom. Thanks.

SSL:

Hi Mony,

Attaching the corrected version and apologize for any inconvience,was originally right for some reason i moved the code, why i don't know!!!

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_alerts-2.mq4

hey, just wondering do the HA open at the same time as the candle or once the candle has closed?

Is there any Heikin ashi smoothed on which it opens same time as a candle instead of when it is closed?

mrtools:

hey, just wondering do the HA open at the same time as the candle or once the candle has closed?

Is there any Heikin ashi smoothed on which it opens same time as a candle instead of when it is closed?

Hi Shay14, You will get a heiken ashi candle with an open bar on just about any heiken ashi smoothed indicator but the color is subject to change once the bar has closed.

Reason: