Triangular Arbitrage - page 5

Arbritrage trading

I have been using this method manually based off this formula.

You use only GBPUSD EURGBP EURUSD

NOW. IT CAN ONLY BE A S.S.B. OR A B.B.S combination, in that order.

Lots sizes GBPUSD uses price of EURGBP, rest of the 2 are 1 lots

GBPUSD EURGBP EURUSD

ex, LOTS S 0.95 B 1 B 1

NEXT STEP IS DECIDING WHICH COMBO TO CHOOSE FROM? VERY IMPORTANT

IF SSB THEN,

SELL MARKET ORDER GBPUSD

BUY MARKET ORDER EURUSD

PLACE A PENDING ORDER SELLLIMIT ORDER EURGBP XX PIPS ABOVE CURRENT PRICE

IF BBS

BUY MARKET ORDER GBPUSD

SELL MARKET ORDER EURUSD

PLACE A PENDING ORDER BUYLIMIT ORDER EURGBP XX PIPS BELOW CURRENT PRICE

AS LONG AS THE PENDING ORDER IS TRIGGER YOUR LOCKED IN A PROFITABLE ARBRITRAGE TRADE.

I NEED A WAY TO HELP DECIDE WHICH COMBO TO CHOOSE AND IF THE PENDING ORDER IS LIKELY TO BE TRIGGERED THAT DAY. IF NOT TRIGGERED THEN YOUR IN A DEEP DRAWDOWN TILL IT RETURNS BACK, THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO AVOID.

ANY IDEAS?

fab4x:

BUY MARKET ORDER GBPUSD

SELL MARKET ORDER EURUSD

PLACE A PENDING ORDER BUYLIMIT ORDER EURGBP XX PIPS BELOW CURRENT PRICE

Are you placing the Buy Market, and Sell Market at the same time? Do you wait for any favorable conditions before placing the first 2 orders?

When placing the Buylimit order, how are you determining where XX pips below current price should be?

A little confused.

wolfe:
Are you placing the Buy Market, and Sell Market at the same time? Do you wait for any favorable conditions before placing the first 2 orders?

When placing the Buylimit order, how are you determining where XX pips below current price should be?

A little confused.

Thats the thing I need help on. you can choose any xxpips you want as long as it hits it your fine and locked in profit.

The markets orders are right away and must be decidied before if your using a SSB or BBS combo.

The hiting of the pending order is the critical part

Can not run EA: FPI_wibitiens_v0.2_ModRingandLots.mq4

I can not run EA: FPI_wibitiens_v0.2_ModRingandLots.mq4 on FXOPEN Real Account. Help me please.....

Triangular Arbitrage EA

Hi All you forex-tsd'ers

Haven't been around these parts in a while but I came across this lil fella on these fair internet seas

<Deleted>

Seems like a logical plan, looking for price inconsistencies (not that i knew of) and taking advantage.

<Deleted>

<Decompiled code Deleted>

<Deleted>

Did anybody notice this on their screenshot?

10 lots eurgbp

7.76 lots ebpusd

10 lots eurusd

kevinkchan:
Did anybody notice this on their screenshot?

10 lots eurgbp

7.76 lots ebpusd

10 lots eurusd

Yep, hard to miss. Real nasty! I have loaded the EA onto a demo account, results will be at System triangularArbitrage | Myfxbook

r

Files:
1.gif  7 kb
2_1.gif  7 kb
3.gif  7 kb

poruchik:
r .

The first and the third chart make nice triangular shape which gives the validity to the name of the EA

Reason: