HedgeEA - page 8

can't download it. Can you post it here?

Hi friend, i have this EA of hedge , and is very nice. Open it and take a look if you can use some idea.

http://www.aptrafx.com/EA hedgeCloseByPL.mq4

[]´s

Marcelo

All this functions on this EA are already implemented on Hedge EA

Thanks anyway

does anyone have the correlation statsistics for GBPJPY and CHFJPY over various time-periods? I only have data for more major pairs.

tia

what happens if the chf/jpy goes 50 pips into profit does it close out profits like it would when gbp/jpy does?

also, if the trade is placed, will it close at 50 pips if the PC is shut down?

questions questions

cgldsmth:
also, if the trade is placed, will it close at 50 pips if the PC is shut down? questions questions

since there is no active tp in place EA has to be loaded and running and platform has to be on line.

xxDavidxSxx:
what happens if the chf/jpy goes 50 pips into profit does it close out profits like it would when gbp/jpy does?

ea looks for total $ profit. it not care where it come from GBPJPY CHFJPY or swap, if swap is enabled. if CHFJPY is up 50 and GBPJPY is down 20, you only +30. it stays open until total profit is reached, then it closes both trades and re-enters if conditions are right.

maybe this why ea not opening trades for some of you. added option that should have been there all along.

if symbol1 is short and symbol2 is long old ea not open orders

added short/long order option. don't know how i missed for so long.

Files:
Reason: