HedgeEA - page 61

another cor ind to toy wif

i think i have made about 1000 variations

the m is ibfx micro/mini

Thank you.

Hedging

Hello friends and dudes here.

After a long while I found this system making the user the profit as much you want.This is based on hedging and I have attached a pdf regarding this.If anyone has tried this,comment with the results.I started this on this Friday and I ended with some good pips on my live account.

Happy trading

this looks interesting

This looks interesting,

Has anyone seen a EA based on this

yasthicklee:
Hello friends and dudes here.

After a long while I found this system making the user the profit as much you want.This is based on hedging and I have attached a pdf regarding this.If anyone has tried this,comment with the results.I started this on this Friday and I ended with some good pips on my live account.

Happy trading

yeah, would love to try this with an ea. First entry should be made by hand though

Sure Fire Forex Hedging

Can anyone turn Post 604 into an EA this Strat will work I use it live. It Just becomes hard in fast markets to keep track of and calculate but an EA will make quick work of it.

Martingale?

This is just a Martingale system right? post 604

there is cost of hedging , 4 bets already cost about 20 pips in normal account

Reverse Cost Average - Hedge EA

Guys, sure fire trading method is a powerful strategy, really it's true!

I use similar but not exactly the same system for my managed account service. Unfortunately i paid some money which i think too much for me to learn the system however it worth every dime as the system really works!

I have created a semi automatic EA for the RCA Hedging system where i need to decide at what level it will take the trade, and i also created a fully automated ea for this system, with lesser profit however safe.

Back tested the full automatic ea on live account server with 90% modeling quality for 2 years and it made profits around 5-10% a month! So my conclusion is, this system works!

Well i don't know about sure fire trading system, all i am saying is my system is pretty much similar to it and it works!

But really sorry i can't share the ea as it is for commercial use, however the reason i post to this thread is because i want you guys to know that such system if used right will makes you pips everyday.

Happy Trading!

hi guys,

here is the EA based on the surefire-system.

Files:
Reason: