How to become rich in Forex? - page 2

Seems many of us have different views of trading Forex and it good that you develop your own strategies as this will be helpful to you instead of copying traders and depending on Automated system as suggested by Jack.

verbum4it:
There are three pillars in forex online trading. Money management. psychology, strategy for trading. If anyone who want to be consistence in profit trading, he/she should pay his/her attention for the three pillars above.

Well its really good that you have suggest Money Management as this is one vital factor a trader should consider in Forex Market.

Money management teaches us how to manage losses, and how to maximize profits. It all commands us to cultivate a responsible and disciplined attitude to trading by acquiring consistency in our habits. We are taught not to be erratic in trade sizes, to be consistent about the entry of stop loss or take profit orders, and above all, to regard loss as a natural, and indeed, inseparable part of a trading career. There are many ways of managing loss, but there is no way of avoiding it altogether in a trading career.

That's true, it happens sooner or later. But I think it's better to be well prepared, I see there are many experiences people here who we can teach from..

Yes we have many good forex traders around in this Forum. If we have any doubt about something in Forex, we can surely ask and am sure you'll have your answer sooner here. It good that we are up to date with forex forums as we can surely learn many new things daily. Myself am a follower and am not sad as i have learn many things.

Yes that's great... cuz I'm the beginner... thnx.

You are most welcome and i hope that this will help you to trade Forex better and surely you will be able to become successful in the future. Good luck and keep working hard.

Forex is risky and therefore not suited for anyone, but you can make money if you know what you are doing. Since you seem to be new to this field, I suggest you start learning as much as you can about forex BEFORE you even consider actual trading.

Not every trade in forex can result in success, but it is important that you have more successful trades than trades resulted in loss. If you learn to follow certain indicators, you can pull out nice profit and even become rich.

Good luck!

Best regards,

tips.biz

Brewing is risky and therefore not suited for anyone, but you can make money if you know what you are doing. Since you seem to be new to this field, I suggest you start learning as much as you can about brewing BEFORE you even consider actual trading.

Not every trade in brewing can result in success, but it is important that you have more successful trades than trades resulted in loss. If you learn to follow certain recipes, you can pull out nice profit and even become rich.

Good luck!

Best regards,

tips.buzz

Not every trade in Forex can result in success , but it is important that you have more successful trades than trades resulted in loss . If you learn to follow certain indicators , you can pull out nice profit and even become rich .

Thanks

V.Chadha

Tips.Biz

To become rich (in anything) is a bit like a nuclear bomb : if there is no critical mass, there will be no explosion. So, one can not generate riches from "less than a critical mass" of money.

Reason: