HedgeEA - page 10

I dunno whats up. There simple errors not to do with any function of the ea.

So I don't care. As long as I got ex file it works fine.

but heres log again. I see it compiles for you so nothing you can really do about it.

2;78;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5.6.mq4;22:19;'ExpertName' - variable expected

2;103;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5.6.mq4;127:31;'ExpertName' - comma expected

2;75;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HedgeEA_v5.6.mq4;129:57;'timeFrame' - variable not defined

OK I got it compiled...

if any one else has this problem take change "ExpertName" to just "Expert"

and "TimeFrame" to just "Time"

then compile. every time you get the error right click the error and goto line, and change each one till it compiles

Dave

Files:

Hello Kokas.

i try to use HedgeEa but it never close trades.

i set ProfitTarget = 10

actually trade eurusd is 25$, and trade do not close.

what can i do ?

thank you

edited: sorry, it's OK ;o)

goldy:
Hello Kokas.

i try to use HedgeEa but it never close trades.

i set ProfitTarget = 10

actually trade eurusd is 25$, and trade do not close.

what can i do ?

thank you

edited: sorry, it's OK ;o)

Is the other position in negative numbers?

total profit has to be what you set.

Its an ea that is intended to be in for long term. Not a scalper by no means.

thank you David.

It's OK now. i did not understand total profit.

now it's ok. thank you

Remember, if you use a mini account (ibfx)

you must add m at pairs:

Symbol1 = "GBPUSDm"

Symbol2 = "EURUSDm"

if not, it dont work

Strange behaviour

I am forward testing this promising EA (started yesterday). Today it completed its first deal on M15 then it did not open new position since the correlation was not suitable.

Later I switched to H1 timeframe where the correlation was high. The EA opened two positions at once then closed them within seconds with loss naturally, opened two positions again and closed with loss again and again and again until I switched it off.

Attached are the statement and settings. Does anybody have an idea what caused this behaviour?

Files:

chrisstoff:
I am forward testing this promising EA (started yesterday). Today it completed its first deal on M15 then it did not open new position since the correlation was not suitable.

Later I switched to H1 timeframe where the correlation was high. The EA opened two positions at once then closed them within seconds with loss naturally, opened two positions again and closed with loss again and again and again until I switched it off.

Attached are the statement and settings. Does anybody have an idea what caused this behaviour?

did you use bolli's true?

what profit setting. It closed first positions at 37 profit?

I am using default settings accept corrilation true. It closed 50$ profit yesterday and re-entered. I am still in the same 2nd set of trades now from yesterday. No spuratic entering and closeing. I am on 1 hr chart too.

chrisstoff:

You provided 2 set files one marked gbp/jpy and one marked chf/jpy.

Did you have ea loaded on both charts? At the same time?

It should only be loaded on gbp/jpy (Just 1)

xxDavidxSxx:
did you use bolli's true?

No, Bollinger Band Settings: false

what profit setting.

Profit setting is default: 50.00

It closed first positions at 37 profit?

Yes, the first positions were closed at 20.39 + 17.84 = 38.23

xxDavidxSxx:
You provided 2 set files one marked gbp/jpy and one marked chf/jpy.

Did you have ea loaded on both charts? At the same time?

It should only be loaded on gbp/jpy (Just 1)

Hi David,

Thank you for the advice.

Yes, I have the EA loaded on both chats at the same time. So, this could be the reason for the failures...

Well, I remove the EA from CHFJPY then.

Reason: