The PipHunter

hi guys,thought i would start a thread with the trades im doing,im really doing this to see if it helps with my dicipline,as im finding it hard to stay in a trade even though i know it is still good,find im coming out to early,so hope keeping this record of my trades helps me out a bit.

as i say i will be posting my trades here,NOT the method that im using to enter and exit these trades,so PLEASE do not ask me for it,if in a few weeks time im feeling more confident with the method i wil post it here on the forum(thats if its any good,lol).

today was a perfect example of what im talking about,i do the exact same trades BOTH on DEMO and LIVE accounts.

on the live account i made a total of 37 pips(including spread)

on demo account i made a total of 75 pips (including spread)

now thats a whopping(well whopping to me) 38 pips of a difference.

so thats what im hoping to achive doing this thread to develop the trust in my method to as they say"let your profits run".i will try if possible to post my entry and exit prices as close to real time as possible,more for my own disipline than trying to provide some sort of signal service,THATS NOT WHAT IM TRYING TO DO HERE.

so my trade for today was as follows -

DEMO - GBP/USD entry sell trade at - 1.8787

exit at - 1.8712

profit = 75 pips(including spread)

LIVE - GBP/USD entry sell trade at - 1.8782

exit at - 1.8745

profit = 37 pips (including spread)

(the reason behind the difference in the entry prices was due to a requote on the live account )so that also cost me 5 pips....pfffft,lol

wil post daily reports also of the trades,so you can see im not just pulling them off a chart.........well thats it wish me luck guys and i'll see you all tomorrow......

Files:
monday_trade.jpg  100 kb

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I can't wait for the next update on a system none of can use....

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I can't wait for the next update on a system none of can use....

thanks for the nice dose of sarcasim........i thought this section WAS for posting threads about trades........not posting methods or systems,the reason that i DO NOT want to post this method yet is primaraly that I want to test it first i have put a lot of effort into this and now want to be able to learn to trade it my way as it is MY method,have you considered the fact that probably the reason why most poeople cant trade someone elses method/system is due to that reason.........that it IS someone elses method/system,im only posting my trades here as a log for myself to try and help ME become a better trader,i obviously dont know how long or even if you are a good trader or how long you have been trading,but sounds to me like your on the hunt for the easy option.........find some other mug who's willing to put in the effort and just pass all he knows on to YOU for a quick..cheers m8,i may be wrong and you are a succesful trader and making a good living from it for however long,but sadly my freind..........I DOUBT IT .

but please feel free to prove me wrong

How did you know??

Hey buddy,

You are right on target... i am an unsuccessful trader! Instead of making money, i do what i can to lose it!! Thats why i came to this thread, in hopes of making HUGE amounts of cash... but now, i don't think i will. And it's all because you won't share your strategy with me

Hey buddy, You are right on target... i am an unsuccessful trader! Instead of making money, i do what i can to lose it!! Thats why i came to this thread, in hopes of making HUGE amounts of cash... but now, i don't think i will. And it's all because you won't share your strategy with me

dam i hate to be right all the time but i suppose some one must ,perhaps you should look in the systems section of the forum pick one of the many posted there,learn a bit about it,trade it on a demo account,put in some practice ...some more practice and maybe even some more,that way you wont continue to lose any more money,apply some patience learn about who you are, why you want to trade ,if you need help....ask....as long as its resonable im sure people will help you out........now if its just jumpin on a thread and messing around ,perhaps you should wait until you grow up a little before trying to become a sucessful trader..........there you go some advice for you for free........and you thought you wouldnt learn anything in this thread

There you go partna'

Hells yes!! See this is wanted out of you, is to loosen up! Forex can be so 'involved' to say the least, and this just helps us to loosen up. Thats why i come to the forums, to 'get away from it for a while'. It can be so frustrating at times! Well, welcome to the forum and have some fun over here!

Any questions just ask!!!!

Oh and thanks for the free advice hahahha...

Oh and thanks for the free advice hahahha

your more than welcome my friend and your right thats why i also use the forums,to relax......thats why i started this thread so when im trading i can come in here and relax instead of watchin my trade thinking is it going good or gonna go bad at any moment,so i can just pop in here note down my trades why i done them...why i came out. ...and such..so you never know,stick around and you MAY just learn something along the way like the rest of us are trying to do

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........well another day another dollar............we hope,hope the coffee kicks in soon,well booted up the charts and what do i see,well after a "taking candy from a baby" trade day yesterday(on the cable anyroad) this is where im already starting to have my doubts.........i mean cant be like that today as well can it.........already thinkin im gonna get stopped out on the first trade with a loss..............but alas ,although iv just started this thread i think it wil help,as i feel like im out there on the line,and i hate makin a fool of myself(or is that what im already doing,lol)anyway so got a wee bit more confidence to let the plan run today so will see what happens and hope i can stick to the rules..............

so far i notice that price has already came down and bounced of the first support level around the 1.8690 level and is quite a bit away from pivot level so will see what happens,i dont use pivot levels as my main indicator but there nice to watch,as we all know price does play around these levels a lot during the day,so as of now ,time for a nother coffee as i dont have an entry on a trade yet

well thats us underway,the butterflys in the belly the adrenaline is kickin in,dont yer just love it....................unfortunatley so is the voice in my head goin your up 10 pips take it take it u mad foollllllllllllllll.........

ok entered a sell trade at 1.8687...............initail stop loss at 1.8710

well not a lot happened in the past 30min,price crept back up to almost break even now...............want to come out at that but being good and following the plan............lets hope the support level it crossed through now turns into resistance and pushes the price back down............aw well i aint worried cos thats why i got a plan ehh.........stop loss moved down to 1.8701 as per the plan...........hope its not taken out though

Reason: