The PipHunter - page 4

thePipHunter:
well this afternoons trade started of kinda like this mornings.........except for one thing........ME .........yes this afternoon i was a pr#ck,why is this .ok here goes...........gets the trade so enters a sell at 1.9051 price falls around 20 pips then goes back up and just like this morning i bailed for 1 pip(balls up one).so after i slaps myself around a bit,i compose myself and plan to re-enter the trade so puts a sell stop at 1.9041 at the bottom of the previous low..........or so i thought...........erm i forgot to place the actual order........ so as i notice price falling and wondering why im not in a trade ........i try to execute a trade and of course get 2 requotes so the price i actually get in at is 1.9031 ten pips away from were my order should have been(balls up 2) and yes theres more........sigh....so eventually get back into the same trade that i started of with at 1.9051 before i bailed so price drops another 20 pips (which would have been 40 pips if id stayed in the original trade) and of course price decides to head back up the way, so what can be the next balls up........well......i think f#uck it break even and go for a beer and relax......good idea i says to myself so as price heads to break even i close the trade..........not much of a prob there i here you say........well if you look at the report for today you will see SOMEHOW i dont know how ,but i only closed out 0.04 of a 8.0 lot at break even,(balls up 3) and did i notice this right away .......AWW NO....only spotted the sell order still on the chart and thought i just closed that and then seen it was still going for 7.96 lots.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh,but of course price is going up now and im in a loss not much a few pips........so slaps myself around some more.......and trys to think what to do......ok price is just ranging up/down a few pips ,i'll hold on and see if it comes back down (i know i know,you dont have to say it) but lucks on my side ,it does come back down,so im just waitin for it to break even then im out.........but wait a minute.......it gets to break even.......trigger finger ready.......hmmm why not wait a mo to see if it goes back down......it does a couple of pips ......close the trade im shoutin at myself.you know its going to go back up.......dam too late its up again.nope its down again..........arghhhhhhhhhhh........to cut this story short, YES you guessed it a loss of 13 pips

well think that trade had all the classic newbie mistakes in it,along with some classic FEAR and his good old buddy GREAD

so off to the pub now for a cold one and reflect over todays mishmash by slyly glancing over my shoulder as the barmaid bends over for a clean glass

hope you all had a better day than me,but at least iv learned a valuable lesson,dont quite know what it is yet,but its knockin about so im sure ill stumble over it eventually and actually reading over this has cheared me up too till tomorrow tata

Here PipMaster doesnt seem like you were following a system there my friend just seems like you were getting yourself in a state. From someone who was sticking up for you during this thread, I think its about time you leaked out a bit more info on your system, no ones going to be that interested in reading posts about loosing the plot so to put it bluntly SHOW UP OR SHUT UP and I mean that in the nicest possible way

Sorry to here about your dog I to once to had a German Shepard

hmmmmmmm looks like it must be then...........tata,just one more thing before i go,if people were less interested in how everybody else trades there system/method and actually spent some time developing THERE OWN method/system, they might actually get on a bit better, it was nice knowing you all..........bye

looeboy:
Here PipMaster doesnt seem like you were following a system there my friend just seems like you were getting yourself in a state. From someone who was sticking up for you during this thread, I think its about time you leaked out a bit more info on your system, no ones going to be that interested in reading posts about loosing the plot so to put it bluntly SHOW UP OR SHUT UPand I mean that in the nicest possible way Sorry to here about your dog I to once to had a German Shepard

What the hell are you talking about, if you don't want to read the thread, don't! All he's trying to do is journalize his trades to become a better trader, he doesn't need to flamed by a n00b trying to E-Thug... Keep on pipin' pipmaster, i for one enjoy reading over your trades, and sorry to hear about your dog... but don't let thats stop you

Oh and Looeboy do me a favor and practice what you preach!! (incase you can't tell what is, i put it in bold for you)

YupYup:
What the hell are you talking about, if you don't want to read the thread, don't! All he's trying to do is journalize his trades to become a better trader, he doesn't need to flamed by a n00b trying to E-Thug... Keep on pipin' pipmaster, i for one enjoy reading over your trades, and sorry to hear about your dog... but don't let thats stop you Oh and Looeboy do me a favor and practice what you preach!! (incase you can't tell what is, i put it in bold for you)

This is exactly why someone wrote "YupYup has a big mouth" You do have a big mouth because you never seem to mind your business.Stop making other people's problems your own.Looeboy was not talking to you.You are becoming famous here as THE BIG MOUTH YUPYUP.Its a pity if this is how you act in your everyday life.

Hahahahaha, people like you make my day!!!

amerifx:
This is exactly why someone wrote "YupYup has a big mouth" You do have a big mouth because you never seem to mind your business.Stop making other people's problems your own.Looeboy was not talking to you.You are becoming famous here as THE BIG MOUTH YUPYUP.Its a pity if this is how you act in your everyday life.

Yup, i do have a big mouth. I speak my mind! Speaking of making everyone elses problems there own what are you doing? DUHHH!!!!

now now ladies,lets not fight amongst each other, so what if piphunter wants to come on here and bable on,i notice so far he/she has had over 1200 veiws of this thread so far,so someone must find it useful/funny/help/whatever ,so it must be others coming back and checkin on what he/she is up to today,so what if he/she doesnt want to explain his system to us..........didnt know that was a rule to join this forum........and at least he/she is honest enough to tell when he/she has had a bad trade/day.

*EDIT* i ended up in a bit of a rant so deleted most of what i said ,as at the end of it i thought f**k this guys/gals thread is just being hiyacked by a bunch of winers and moaners........anyway one closing thought to you looeboy in the first post piphunter does make a request NOT to ask for the system.........have a bit of respect and bear with that fact that for the time being its not being shared and if YOU cant put up with that SHUT UP and go and read another thread

I apologise

looeboy:
I apologise

looeboy are u kissing stellaman ... lol are u gay hehehehe and a whinner both ? hahahah, people dont come here to explain there systems so if u were being nice to pipguy when he started to post his trades on here, were u doing that so that sooner or later u would befriend him and try to make him give u his system that he is being checking out on here, it is really stupid to come on here creating a provoking name like piphunter as a thread name which looks like a deliberate attempt to gather peoples attention towards the thread into thinking its kind of a system or ea or indicator that makes a lot of pips hence the name piphunter, if this joke piphunter wanted to start his private thread just to journal his trading sentiment on a dailybasis with no intention of disclosing his system but using this thread only to review his mental sentiment while trading then should have named the thread as my personal trading journal or something like that, he is a joke and u people fighting over his non sense is a joke on u too... no hard feelings hehehehe

Reason: