New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 19

Hi Mike,

You are a new in forex world. you have to learn trading from the demo of reliable broker like all trader do. In this, you get months long training where you can check your self that you are good for trading or not. But if you like you can get a gift from my side. Check it out fxreplitrader. It is a forex signal service system which is totally free. It is the best for new traders. It is fully compatible with MT4. You can check its signal service with any broker if you have.

Learn through signals and use best strategies.

It is not private. Currency dealing is not so successful as some individuals predicted. Of course it can be very successful (in theory). And it is really full of effort to get something from the industry. What is why many individuals are trying to understand something from each other.. .

If you are new in forex then you have to start with getting proper knowledge about the forex market. Then apply that knowledge in demo account to gain experience and then start on live account.

Hi Mike,

Strat with good trading software and take the advise from EA. Practice is the best way to learn. So keep practicing in trading

trademanagerpro:
Hi Mike, Strat with good trading software and take the advise from EA. Practice is the best way to learn. So keep practicing in trading

EA means expert advisor ? I think you are misleading the newbies here ............

You should start from basic learning of forex. Forex is profitable after certain practice and experience of trading. You will earn here how much you are determined and patience in trading.

billaaa777:
Best of luck in the Forex markets. There are plenty of places that proved FREE currency trading tutorials. Such as Forex brokerage firms, forums and web sites related to Forex. You can also do article searches at sites like Ezine where there are 1,000's of articles on the Forex markets.

Right. there is lot of material available on internet which helps us to develop our trading skills. There are many articles also which helps us to generate the reasonable profit.

MikeLim:
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics?

And, a few questions to the reqular traders here if it's okay :P :

1) How profitable can forex be?

2) How much do you earn by trading forex? (I know it's confidential but to anyone who wants to answer it, thanks!)

Michael

Yes babypips is the good source of learning Forex but you can read about Forex online. I can recoomend this book

Day Trading & Swing Trading the Currency Market

Written by Kathy Lien

StatusQuo:
Yes babypips is the good source of learning Forex but you can read about Forex online. I can recoomend this book

Day Trading & Swing Trading the Currency Market

Written by Kathy Lien

tnx...it a big help.

for just a newbie its important to study properly about forex. its not too easy but in case you analysis this market. following signal you'll be able to success and produce a huge profit. some Purpose of damage at forex: 1. Insufficient experience. a couple of. dependency Over Signal. 3. Trading without intent. 4. deal with Significant risk. 5. Insufficient Trading Strategy. so possibly be carefull. pleased trading

Reason: