Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1996

Alexander_K:

I don't know, Max.

But I do know that there are profitable TCs and people use them. Are they happy? I don't know. We must try it ourselves - it's never too late to quit :))))

Exactly, it's never too late to quit.)

Farkhat Guzairov:

Exactly, it's never too late to quit ))).

This is a delusion. There is no going back and you have to live with it :)))

Wizard2018:

This is a delusion. There is no going back and you have to live with it :)))

Do you think we'll suffer? From blackjack, sex, and constant partying?))) I have confidence in myself, at any time I can return to the original state ))).

Farkhat Guzairov:

Do you think we'll suffer? Blackjack, sex, and constant partying?

I'm sure we will) Suffer, that's the key word. That's what we really need ;) Suffering. Nota "grail".

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

>>> regr.score(X_train, y_train)

>>> regr.score(X_test, y_test)

It's worse, but it's still close to 90%. It was trained on EURUSD.

How cool.

This is also if we keep in mind that EURUSD has more positive values, while GBPUSD has more negative values.

That is two series with different characteristics. I'm sure if you train on GBPUSD, the accuracy will increase.

Sometimes, the possession of the Grail ends in tears. A prime example is Alyoshenka, the guru of networks and forests, who was cut off by disgruntled investors.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

That's pretty cool.

This is also if we take into account that EURUSD has more plus values, and GBPUSD now has more minus values.

That is, two series with different characteristics. I'm sure if you train on the pound, the accuracy index will increase.

This is all good, but do these signals make sense?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's all well and good, but do these signals make sense?

And what is the point? We know where to open and where to put TP SL.

Alexander_K:
Sometimes, the possession of the Grail ends in tears. A prime example is Alyoshenka, the guru of networks and forests, who was killed by disgruntled investors.

So many wayfarers went into oblivion in just a couple of years... it's scary, brrr...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Also which one. Know where to open, and where to put TP SL.

Well, you need to cook the TS and check

Reason: