ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 63

MiniMe:
I would recomend that as well... but I don't do it ... lets see how long will it take for me to burn this account

KusKus did not give a signal on this pair ++++ Looking at the GMACD , the monthly the weekly the daily and the 4Hour are all green that mean its an up trend I won't go against the trend .. so NO my friend ... simple rules KusKus first then ... go with the trend ...

Even with KusKus the market sometimes goes against us ... personally I let the market goes 30 pips and more against me If I trade a pair with a good swap and I know my trend ... that’s why you need money management ... YES you have a point the daily sometimes change color against the 4H .... I have no solution for that I just log and look at my charts if they look good I trade if not then I pass …

I realize that I am complicating a simple trading system …. Guys this is manual trading system so you really need to know the trend patterns ...know the fib levels ..The S&R .. see post #599

On my trades that I don't stick to the rules myself ... ex : yesterday the USCAD jump more than 100 pip in less than 30 min I saw a reversal change so I took it but I put a target and watch the trade .. as you will notice above in this post I said don’t go short against the USCAD I meant that if you plan to trade my way with no stoploss .

Keep it simple KusKus first then trend second … and for ANCOLL not to get upset place a stoploss … where ..? use KusKus rules for that …. ? + 30 pips for me

Thank you friend! Can you post GMACD?

Oligarh:
Zeman do you short now UCAD ?

sorry.. i not trade that pairs..just check ucad chart and i dont see any sell signal at tf30.. from now and maybe soon.. i will only trade GU,EU,UJPY,UCHF and GJPY .. thats all..

I believe everyone is making this system much more complicated than it really is. If you follow the rules, you should be able to stay out of trouble. This is what I recommend:

avoid Asian session

trade European/US session only

trade the majors

trade 30M/1H TF only

use higher TF as confirmation of trend

That's it..... The one reason why I like this system is because its simple compared to many others where you have to look at so many indicators, calculate this and that, draw trendlines, etc. If this system was so complex or indicator overloaded then I would never use this system to trade.

to mini

Hi mini,

my first trade with ur system looks good. Have a look at EUR/CHF.

I entered short at 1.6174 according to your rules.

Do you have a postion too in that pair?

Please tell me, what time do you normally go in a position?

And you exit always, when ur 25pips trailing stop is hit?

@MiniMe

I have asked the permission from Zeman and Nina for combining their system with dolly, because your system is quite different with Isakas kuskus.

So i think, let this thread stick with the simple rule from Zeman

I am opening a new thread for you MiniMe.

Juice Alert Fixed

Perky:
here is th juice alert fixed

Thank you, Perky! It was great before; now it's GREAT!

j

MiniMe:
It seems that I have complicated a simple thing Guys please trade by the ISAKAS ( KusKus ) rules post #233 and ONLY major pairs

I posted the way I trade because it worked for me …However guys are getting confused her .. so no more trending talk or the way I trade .. I will only post the results .. If you have a question PM me and I will answer if I could …

Happy trades for everybody

hi miniME.. your strategies is nice.. U should post the full version of your strategies here on this thread and then created the link of ur post ( the full version) below at ur signature like my signature below ( isakas here). its easy for other trader refers for it.

I missed ISAKAS SELL signal for GU & EU and also buy signal for UJ and UCHF last night(im from asian)

Reason: