Dolly system - page 127

To add comments, please log in or register
igoldsht
igoldsht  

Looking for latest Dolly system

Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ?

Thank you.

cattus
cattus  
igoldsht:
Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ? Thank you.

See post #2

cja:
There is a new Dolly Graphics #11 indicator Posted on Post #2 of the Dolly 2nd Clone Thread, it has many new features the most important being a GMT time shift ( Special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt ) for the GMT code Enjoy cja

Regards.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Dolly Graphics #12

igoldsht:
Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ? Thank you.

There is a new updated version Dolly Graphics #12 on the 2 post of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

zaxmarki
zaxmarki  
cja:
There is a new updated version Dolly Graphics #12 on the 2 post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

Hi CJA, I'm new to the Dolly system, is there anything else needed besides downloading the Dolly #12 to indicators folder in order for it to work properly? Is there a template for it that has optimum settings for use?

Thank's in advance!

gody6000
gody6000  

hi cja

plz i need your help if u dont

i am looking for this indicator buy sell signal

look at this chart

thanks

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Buy Sell??

gody6000:
hi cja

plz i need your help if u dont

i am looking for this indicator buy sell signal

look at this chart

thanks

I am looking at your chart but i do not know what you want??? Please explain with more detail exactly what it is you require.

cja

avi1
avi1  

dolly 12

zaxmarki:
Hi CJA, I'm new to the Dolly system, is there anything else needed besides downloading the Dolly #12 to indicators folder in order for it to work properly? Is there a template for it that has optimum settings for use? Thank's in advance!

i didnt find it will you please explane where i can find dolly 12 thanx

zaxmarki
zaxmarki  
avi1:
i didnt find it will you please explane where i can find dolly 12 thanx

You can find the download at the beginning of this thread

avi1
avi1  

dolly 12

zaxmarki:
You can find the download at the beginning of this thread

on what page on what post exctly

zaxmarki
zaxmarki  
avi1:
on what page on what post exctly

Go to Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project, and then you should find it on the first page. Happy Pipin!

To add comments, please log in or register