Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 2

OZ0 писал (а) >>

And then there's this option. The strategy is open only to you. If everything goes well, I open accounts. If all goes well I open accounts and put investor passwords or Screenshots on a site (branch) what will specify. One account for automatic trading, the other in the semi-automatic. You may also parallel to the championship. The strategy is strictly confidential.

What do you think?

Tempting, of course:) Warming your bones on someone else's strategy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but no.

No. The idea of this thread is to show the community the open source code of AutoGraf 4 and demonstrate how it all works. A detailed explanation of the strategy with pictures and an explanation of the code is expected.

2. AutoGraf 4 is a program that can operate in manual, semi-automatic and automatic modes of order management. In other words, you do not need several accounts to use it. It is up to the user to choose. If they do not want to use the strategy algorithm at the moment, they just click and deactivate the automated mode and continue working in manual mode with the same program. Or semi-automatic - your choice.

As for your strategy, I may be interested only in programming it for AutoGraf 4 for the purpose of its further commercial distribution. If you are interested, I can help you program it for free or for a small percentage of sales (5-10). To discuss these issues here is not the place, please in my forum or mail. By the way look here: http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/7/75.htm, i.e. I intend to promote different strategies under AG 4, including through my website. Also, please note that I do not have to open the code at all. You can also password-protect the AT function itself, and if you are at least a bit of a programmer, you can do it yourself. Consultation is free of charge. By the way, there are 15 open examples of AutoGraf 4 tools on the site.

Sergei,

I take it there's no one willing to suggest a strategy yet?

Let me give it a try.

It's a system I use from time to time, but would like to find ideas to improve it.

It is based on Camarilla Equation.

We work on hourly timeframes, currency pairs - practically any, but you have to be careful with the pound, it's too "wild" and gives a lot of false positives. Quiet pairs like EURJPY are preferred. Do not work during news releases!

You can find the description of the strategy on http://www.camarillaequation.com/.

For example here: http://www.camarillaequation.com/trading-camarilla-equation.html

The indicators based on the Camarilla Equation are full of Codebase, the formulas can be taken from there.

The principle of operation (in my interpretation):

1) When the levels H3 or L3 are touched and the reversal is confirmed by Stochastic and MACD (5, 21, 5), we open with 2 lots, 1 of the target - the middle of the range H3-L3 (it will be the price of yesterday's closing), the second - the opposite level of H3 or L3. SL - behind the level of H4 or L4.

2) Upon reaching the middle of the range and the first TakeProfit triggering, move the second stop to Breakeven.

3) When the second TP is triggered, you may finish working on that day or try to take a bounce. In this case we proceed to point 1

4) Upon breakout of H4 and L4 levels, we open and try to catch the movement up to H5 or L5.

However it is very difficult to determine the correct breakthrough - it is often a false ejection beyond the H4 (or L4) level, and probably we should wait for the opening of a new bar below/above the level on a shallower TF.

It is not so much the programming of the TC that is of interest, as the joint discussion and the search for ideas for improvement.

Here is an easy system to implement in AutoGraf4, it seems to me. The meaning is clear from the picture and comments.

Briefly: the indicator draws resistance lines and sets several levels as a target at breakthrough.

I, as a non-programmer, would be very interested in using the custom indicator and AutoGraf4 to make a semi-automatic/automatic system.

DrShumiloff, Xadviser, thanks for your suggestions. Let's try to figure it out.

The point of the idea of this thread is to show forum visitors a specific strategy. On the basis of the information provided by you is difficult to understand what is what (in English, moreover, on another site, few people understand what, and from the last picture is also unclear what and how).

Therefore I ask you to outline the strategy point by point. For example:

1. The drawing of levels - high and low - maximum and minimum for the last 100 bars.

2. Condition on the opening of market orders - on a bounce from the levels.

3. Condition of placing pending orders - n points before the level is penetrated from inside.

4. Condition of closing of market orders - 62% of the high-low range.

5. Condition of drawing support and resistance lines - tangent line on two extrema of the last 200 bars.

6. Conditions for modification of pending orders - along the support/resistance line.

etc. I.e. a simple and clear description of the strategy is expected. And then all this can be discussed and clarified.

--

The proposed strategy allows the use of order reversals, channels using pending and market orders, price and time closes, trailing stop orders and pending orders. You may show a picture or drawing if needed.

1) Construction of levels:

Camarilla Pivot Points

D3 = 0.2750;
D4 = 0.55;

H5 = (yesterday_high/yesterday_low)*yesterday_close;

H4 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D4) + yesterday_close;
H3 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D3) + yesterday_close;
L3 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D3));
L4 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D4));
L5 = yesterday_close - (H5 - yesterday_close);

2) Condition for opening market orders - see previous post. Rebound from levels confirmed by Stochastic and MACD (other ideas to confirm the movement direction are accepted)

3) See previous post.

4) See point 1

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

1) Construction of levels:

Camarilla Pivot Points

D3 = 0.2750;
D4 = 0.55;

H5 = (yesterday_high/yesterday_low)*yesterday_close;

H4 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D4) + yesterday_close;
H3 = ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low) * D3) + yesterday_close;
L3 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D3));
L4 = yesterday_close - ((yesterday_high - yesterday_low)*(D4));
L5 = yesterday_close - (H5 - yesterday_close);

2) Condition for opening market orders - see previous post. Rebound from levels confirmed by Stochastic and MACD (other ideas to confirm the direction are accepted)

3) See previous post.

4) See point 1

The condition of levels construction is more or less clear.

Let us try to investigate further.

Opening of market ones. For example, what is a bounce? It = level touch + move (any length from 1p?) inside the range. And if rebound + MACD + Stochastic works, then = opening towards the middle of the range. Did I get it right?

SK. писал (а) >>
Opening market. For example, what is a bounce? It = level touch + move (any length from 1p?) inside the range. And if rebound + MACD + Stochastic works, then = opening towards the middle of the range. Did I get it right?

"Touch + move" is a classic Camarilla operation. In the original it is even recommended to just place pendants.

I prefer to wait for confirmation from MACD + Stochastic after the touch, and only then open into the range.

It is more complicated with breakdown of H4 to the outside. A lot of false breakdowns, so far I haven't found a reliable method for determining the truth.

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

"Touch + move" is a classic Camarilla operation. In the original it is even recommended to just place pendants.

I prefer to wait for confirmation from the MACD + Stochastic after the touch, and then open into the range.

It is more difficult to break through the H4 to the outside. I have a lot of false-breaks, until I found a reliable method for determining the truth.

This is probably because there may not be one at all.

In this case it is not so important. But it is necessary to define the formal criteria.

Let's go back to touch for now. A clean touch is rare. It is more often a breakthrough by several points and then a return-move...

Question: let's define the meaning of "some points" in terms of % of the next range. For example, if it is up to 10% - we consider it to be a rebound. If it is more than that, then it will be considered a breakout.

SK. писал (а) >>

Back to the touch for now. A clean touch is rare. More often it is a break of a few pips and then a return-move...

Question: we need to define what "a few pips" is, say, in terms of % of the next range. For example, if it is up to 10% - we consider it to be a rebound. If it is more than that - we consider it a breakdown.

When H3 is broken through, the movement may go further to H4, and then return, and only then go to the opposite side of the range.

This is logical: H3 coincides with the fibo-level 38.2, whereas H4 coincides with the level 61.8. Therefore, the break-down of H3 (but not beyond H4) with the consequent return is quite correct.

If H4 is breached (but how can we tell?), then we open outwards to H5.

Reason: