Elite indicators :) - page 1430

ekmanso1:
Hello mntiwana, can you give me the link to download the indicators in the windows of the image attached below...

Hi ekmanso

Please give the thread name,page number or post number for to easy access rather than i searching the whole history,care about your/others time for early response.also narrow your question for not being ask/reply again and again for same thing,i means which one indi,at chart or in sw.

regards

ace2e4:

Do you have, or can you make this indicator to work on chart?

What use of on chart and how you will use it there,any way here is MLADENS corrected and some improved latest ver.

Hello Mr Mladen
hello Mr mntiwana

Can you add a alarm sound Up /Down

Whensound is true no sound. 

Tx

Vincent 

mntiwana:

Hi ekmanso

Please give the thread name,page number or post number for to easy access rather than i searching the whole history,care about your/others time for early response.also narrow your question for not being ask/reply again and again for same thing,i means which one indi,at chart or in sw.

regards

okay, the page number 951 and the post number is #14257. I have also attach an image with the indicators i want....

Files:
mntinwa.png  147 kb

ekmanso1:

okay, the page number 951 and the post number is #14257. I have also attach an image with the indicators i want....

It is written there : those are "on chart adxm" and the regular adxm(in the same window used multiple times)

Upgrade to the hold double exponential smoothing

Short description :

In the late 1950s, Charles Holt recognized the issue with the simple EWMA model with time series with trend. He modified the simple exponential smoothing model to account for a linear trend. This is known as Holt’s exponential smoothing. This model is a little more complicated. It consists of two EWMAs: one for the smoothed values of xt, and another for its slope. The terms level and trend are also used.

st=αxt+(1α)(st1+bt1)bt=β(stst1)+(1β)bt1

Notice how the smoothed values are much better at following the original time series with double exponential smoothing. This means you’ll get much better forecasts.

More information can b found here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponential_smoothing

This version is upgraded to be new format compatible and some new options added.

PS: bare in mind that this indicator is always an "estimate" (which would, "translated" mean that it is always a sort of a forecast, and when you look back at the values (and it is not repainting) the forecast is not so bad at all)

hello every one.

can you guys help me for prog anew indicator?

i want make high low on obv 2.1

any high low indicator like bband stop or gann high low and the best i think it,s super trend.

i draw anticipatory pic

hosamnasr:

hello every one.

can you guys help me for prog anew indicator?

i want make high low on obv 2.1

any high low indicator like bband stop or gann high low and the best i think it,s super trend.

i draw anticipatory pic

If you mean can a super trend be applied to OBV : it can not.

Hello mladen,

I am using the ml-Trend Direction & force index Indi (latest version on the forum) in my demo system. I have notice that MT4 reports an warning concerning the speed of the indi, and suggests to rewrite it.

Could you have look at it, please?

Thanks, in advance.

fabiogeraci:

Hello mladen,

I am using the ml-Trend Direction & force index Indi (latest version on the forum) in my demo system. I have notice that MT4 reports an warning concerning the speed of the indi, and suggests to rewrite it.

Could you have look at it, please?

Thanks, in advance.

What exact settings are you using?
Reason: