Elite indicators :) - page 1425

redwed:

Can you point me where is the latest version is? Thanks in advance

In picture at chart blue orange color lines.

mntiwana:

Wow. That's fast! Thanks. 

Another request for mladen/mrtools. Can you add an arrow/dot and alerts? Thank you.

audflx rk ema mntiwana

HI, for mladen/mrtools. Can you add an arrow/dot and bars? Thank you.

jmmn:

A very simple question: If you were trading 1D, what is for you the best MACD indicator and parameters? 

I am completely sure you know that. Will you please tell me just to help?  Many thanks!   Jos 

jmmn:
Long periods

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...

Files:

chrisstoff:

Mladen,

Could you please add divergency trendlines and alerts on divergencies to DMI stochastic extreme 1.1.mq4 indicator?

Mladen,

I tried to fulfill my own request :D

The indicator compiles without error, but when I try it on an MT4 platform it sends me "array out of range (181,13)" error message and does not show anything. Could I get some help?

chrisstoff:

Mladen,

I tried to fulfill my own request :D

The indicator compiles without error, but when I try it on an MT4 platform it sends me "array out of range (181,13)" error message and does not show anything. Could I get some help?

chrisstoff

Here you go. Have a nice weekend :)

mladen:

chrisstoff

Here you go. Have a nice weekend :)

Wonderful :)

Thank you for correcting the code. I hope once I will be able to understand what code means what in your phantastic indicators...

Hope you have a great weekend too :)

chrisstoff:

Wonderful :)

Thank you for correcting the code. I hope once I will be able to understand what code means what in your phantastic indicators...

Hope you have a great weekend too :)

Just one more change (there was an issue when in multi time frame mode - divergence was not displayed then, now it is solved)
Reason: