Elite indicators :) - page 1281

MeshoAhmed30:

Hi guys 

Does anyone know filter indicators to avoid whipsaw swing trades and false signals ?

Thanks in advance  

Whipsaw is a crucial part of market price,you can not avoid or remove fully with any indicator and no indicator is invented till now nor will in future to control this (funny point is this,all indicators always follow the price and never and cant leads the price but obey) so only you can minimize a bit.A lot of factor apply,higher TF and long term trading (indicators with high/long periods) may help you in first place.

mntiwana:
Whipsaw is a crucial part of market price,you can not avoid or remove fully with any indicator and no indicator is invented till now nor will in future to control this (funny point is this,all indicators always follow the price and never and cant leads the price but obey) so only you can minimize a bit.A lot of factor apply,higher TF and long term trading (indicators with high/long periods) may help you in first place.

There's is indicators like the the attached one may help in avoiding those whipsaw trades , I'm searching for indicators like that 

mladen:
Whenever you use the /portable switch it will use local folders like that. If you remove the /portable switch it will work as the you described the new builds

Mr.mladen please give  microsoft excel thread links...........@ forextsd

& what is different between RISK MANAGEMENT & MONEY MANAGEMENT  in simple point wise i am lot of confused please help me.......Thankyou 

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please give  microsoft excel thread links...........@ forextsd

& what is different between RISK MANAGEMENT & MONEY MANAGEMENT  in simple point wise i am lot of confused please help me.......Thankyou 

Risk Management: You calculate the risk/reward of a trade from the point you go in with SL and TP(s).

Money Management: How much money you want to invest in opening a position? Can you handle 10 or 20 loosers in a row? Depends on your win rate and SL range from risk management.

You see, both go hand in hand.

krelian99:

Same as MLADEN and MRTOOLS ........ Krelian and wulong ....... meta quotes and developers,tom and jerry

krelian99:

Risk Management: You calculate the risk/reward of a trade from the point you go in with SL and TP(s).

Money Management: How much money you want to invest in opening a position? Can you handle 10 or 20 loosers in a row? Depends on your win rate and SL range from risk management.

THANK YOU krelian 

is that pyramiding is a type of money management strategies ??

TRADERSM:

THANK YOU krelian 

is that pyramiding is a type of money management strategies ??

No, you open another position in the direction of your trend. It's the same game again with RM and MM but it is no type of it.

mntiwana:
Same as MLADEN and MRTOOLS ........ Krelian and wulong ....... meta quotes and developers,tom and jerry

Wulong? No, rather KumoBreak. For someone like Wulong you have to search a long long time ;)

Or Bud Spencer and Terence Hill - R.I.P. Bud

mladen:

StepMA 4.2 with pdf ma addition

airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

Mladen 

Is confidence bands calculations applicable to  stepma_v7.2_pdf ?If applicable can you add confidenca bands to stepma_v7.2_pdf?

nevar:

Mladen 

Is confidence bands calculations applicable to  stepma_v7.2_pdf ?If applicable can you add confidenca bands to stepma_v7.2_pdf?

It is applicable to almost all continuous set of values

Will check and will get back with the results

Reason: