Elite indicators :) - page 1278

Dear Mr mladen,

Is it possible to change the colors in this indicator to make it into a color gradient like this one below(or even being able to change the base color would do). And can you make it so it marks the areas of low volume with boxed zones as well? 

https://gyazo.com/1bc16fdf4abebaa1b046d001120e4865 

Files:

GK1965:

Thank you Mladen.  Strangely (not the first time) whenever I google for a specific build, every body (I mean the websites) keeps talking about the build but no option (link) given to download the specific binary.  Just beats me....

Anywhere I can download this 840 build, would greatly help.

Warm Regards
GK 

Checking if I have the install version

Try trhe packed stuff (unpack, and test if you can work with it). It is not the install version but it should work as is

Files:
metatrader 840.zip  19250 kb

GK1965:
[...] All these .ex4 are in my experts folder (right folders) and when I drag and drop them dont see nothing on the chart.  [...]

Warm Regards
GK 

Why blame build 971? Indicators in expert folder don't work and res versa. Indis have to be stacked in the indicator folder and EAs in expert folder. There has to be tidiness ;)

Awesome Mladen, on it now... many thanks.

krelian99:
Why blame build 971? Indicators in expert folder don't work and res versa. Indis have to be stacked in the indicator folder and EAs in expert folder. There has to be tidiness ;)

Thanks for your response Krelian99... I am a seasoned trader and have tried multiple platforms as well.  I have possible tried every single way to make it work, just doesnt bro.  Yeah it beats me (like every body else) like hell.

Regards
GK 

mladen:

Checking if I have the install version

Try trhe packed stuff (unpack, and test if you can work with it). It is not the install version but it should work as is

Mladen,

Regret taking too much of your time on this.. I invoked the terminal.exe and strangely I find it says build is 971.  Attaching the .png for your ready reference.  Is this fine ?

Warm Regards
GK
Files:
MT4 Build.png  950 kb

GK1965:
Mladen,

Regret taking too much of your time on this.. I invoked the terminal.exe and strangely I find it says build is 971.  Attaching the .png for your ready reference.  Is this fine ?

Warm Regards
GK

You mus use it with /skipupdate switch

Make a shortcut with this " /portable /skipupdate" added to the shortcut command line

GK1965:

Thanks for your response Krelian99... I am a seasoned trader and have tried multiple platforms as well.  I have possible tried every single way to make it work, just doesnt bro.  Yeah it beats me (like every body else) like hell.

Regards
GK 

Don't understand. Does it work now?

Been out shopping being a Saturday, trying it now Mladen.

Added the switch as suggested to the shortcut... but upon launching... having the same build 971 :(.   Snapshot attached.
I know by now I would have earned your irk on this simple issue, but something just doesnt jell... not sure what.
I am now trying to see see if this has to do with the earlier installation which is a 971 build, so planning to uninstall and see if that helps.
Appreciate all of your time and help.

Warm Regards
GK
Files:
MT4 Build.png  197 kb
Reason: