Farhad Hill v2 - page 7

tomstaufer:
Fahrad,

I started v.4.5 beta test on IBFX with default settings.

Statement updated every 15 min:

http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_ibfx/statement.htm

No trades so far also on a backtester. Is there a bug in the code ?

is it dynamic stop loss? to me its too big

Dynamic Stoploss

I,ve used dynamic stoploss in crab4.5 . Its based on linear weighted moving average. if lwma>typical price then we have a bear market and lStopLoss (Long position stoploss) will be 1/5 stoploss(short position stoploss) and vice versa. i.e. in bear market sStopLoss>lStoploss and in bull market sStoploss<lStopLoss and of course a dynamic Trailing stop is included too.

1% Daily Achieved

for the first day fwd test the performance was good. lets see the future! i've attached the performance with NorthFiance.

thanks again.

Files:
statement_4.htm  12 kb

An important point- fixing a bug in crab

During the test I saw that the position was opened rather soon. I've fixed the bug in the attachment. please use the attached EA in your Test. thank you very much.

Files:

Farhad Farshad:
for the first day fwd test the performance was good. lets see the future! i've attached the performance with NorthFiance. thanks again.

may i know why did it open many positions of 1.0 lot?

First EurUsd stopped out at +38

GK

gkozlyk:
First EurUsd stopped out at +38 GK

what time frame should be this one running at?

team_geo_fxsignal:
what time frame should be this one running at?

I have it on the 1m.

GK

gkozlyk:
I have it on the 1m. GK

How can i use 0.01 lot instead of 1 ? can i just turn off money management and change 1 lot to 0.01?

team_geo_fxsignal:
How can i use 0.01 lot instead of 1 ? can i just turn off money management and change 1 lot to 0.01?

Beats me I am just running it at the moment in a demo account with the defaults.

If someone else knows, that would be great, cuz i would like to know too.

GK

Reason: