Elite indicators :) - page 1277

Hi Guys 

Could anyone post another versions of the attached indicators because i couldn't find them ?!

Thanks in advance

MeshoAhmed30:

Hi Guys 

Could anyone post another versions of the attached indicators because i couldn't find them ?!

Thanks in advance

I guess these should be that.

Hi Mntiwana,

I am planning to uninstall my current build 971 (MT4) which is giving me lots of problems as cited in my previous communication.
Could you assist me with a good build that works with no issues.

Appreciate your response in advance,

Regards
GK 

GK1965:

Hi Mntiwana,

I am planning to uninstall my current build 971 (MT4) which is giving me lots of problems as cited in my previous communication.
Could you assist me with a good build that works with no issues.

Appreciate your response in advance,

Regards
GK 

You can simply copy the metatrader from one folder to another, delete all from your indicators, experts, scripts folders, make a new shortcut to newly copied terminal, and start working with it (no need for installing at all)

mladen:
You can simply copy the metatrader from one folder to another, delete all from your indicators, experts, scripts folders, make a new shortcut to newly copied terminal, and start working with it (no need for installing at all)
Thanks for your quick response here Mladen.  As I dont want to use the latest builds (both 950 and 971) any suggestion as to which previous build is more stable that I can install.  If there is any link (I already googled and couldnt find as all of them give only the latest builds) that you can provide that would be great.

Warm Regards
GK

GK1965:
Thanks for your quick response here Mladen.  As I dont want to use the latest builds (both 950 and 971) any suggestion as to which previous build is more stable that I can install.  If there is any link (I already googled and couldnt find as all of them give only the latest builds) that you can provide that would be great.

Warm Regards
GK
 what i can guess,there should be no problem with builds as all were and are working well,the problem is in your machine and setup,as MLADEN advised,you may try.

GK1965:

Warm Regards
GK
For the sake of compatibility (so that when I post an ex4 file, everybody can use it), one instance that I have is build 840 - and it works OK. But I haven't found any significant problems with later builds either

Hi, Mladen is possible too change this indicator using the all open daily. Now the indicator use only present day open. Thank you

flox:
Hi, Mladen is possible too change this indicator using the all open daily. Now the indicator use only present day open. Thank you
In that case it would be a mess on chart (lines would be overlapping each other)

mladen:
For the sake of compatibility (so that when I post an ex4 file, everybody can use it), one instance that I have is build 840 - and it works OK. But I haven't found any significant problems with later builds either

Thank you Mladen.  Strangely (not the first time) whenever I google for a specific build, every body (I mean the websites) keeps talking about the build but no option (link) given to download the specific binary.  Just beats me....

Anywhere I can download this 840 build, would greatly help.

Warm Regards
GK 

Reason: