Elite indicators :) - page 870

talaate:
Thanks MrTools, in this case it can be done for this version

HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.01.mq4

please do it for me my friend

Talaat E, for this indicator, the arrows will have to be in the separate window to be able to do the mtf shift, is this what your looking for?

mladen:
The one with the "final" in the name should be used

Yes Mladen

unfortuently, the one you modified " adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 " to work as MTF wasn't its code belong to the final version, so I allowed to my self to make some modification in order to be final codes. In final version, the codes are:

double tpdm = 0;

double tmdm = 0;

&

double tout = 0; if ((work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi])>0) tout = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi])/(work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi]);

her is the final one: adxvma final nmc.mq4 in post #7177

I also noticed that the (#property indicator_color3 DimGray) in line number 11 did not used at all in final displying of the indicator.

mrtools:
Talaat E, for this indicator, the arrows will have to be in the separate window to be able to do the mtf shift, is this what your looking for?

Dear MrTools

Actually, I don't understand

ps:

the arrows appeared in main windows of in the Price Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.

talaate:
Dear MrTools

Actually, I don't understand

ps:

the arrows appeared in main windows of in the Price Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.

Talaat E, sorry I didn't explain it very well, which ever window (separate window or chart window) the indicator appears in, the arrows can be applied and the mtf shift added, but if for example you want arrows in the chart window from signals of an indicator in the separate window it requires the arrows/lines etc to be drawn as objects and far as I know not able to shift them that way when they are objects.

talaate:
Yes Mladen

unfortuently, the one you modified " adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 " to work as MTF wasn't its code belong to the final version, so I allowed to my self to make some modification in order to be final codes. In final version, the codes are:

double tpdm = 0;

double tmdm = 0;

&

double tout = 0; if ((work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi])>0) tout = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi])/(work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi]);

her is the final one: adxvma final nmc.mq4 in post #7177

I also noticed that the (#property indicator_color3 DimGray) in line number 11 did not used at all in final displying of the indicator.

What indicator are you talking about?

If you set the trend mode to false this is what you get :

Please check before posting - it leads to misleading if all the necessary checks are not done. Also please check the history how the indicator was developed for the metatrader - it will explain why there are differences. That is not some indicator that was taken and then just converted to metattrader - there were some steps and options that never existed in the original idea of adxvma - and that is why it is actually a unique indicator

Files:
adxvma_2.gif  79 kb

mrtools:
Talaat E, sorry I didn't explain it very well, which ever window (separate window or chart window) the indicator appears in, the arrows can be applied and the mtf shift added, but if for example you want arrows in the chart window from signals of an indicator in the separate window it requires the arrows/lines etc to be drawn as objects and far as I know not able to shift them that way when they are objects.

Yes MrTools

forgive my stupidness I attached wrong indicator I am so sorry

the attached one is #property indicator_chart_window

very sorry

mladen:
What indicator are you talking about?

If you set the trend mode to false this is what you get :

Please check before posting - it leads to misleading if all the necessary checks are not done. Also please check the history how the indicator was developed for the metatrader - it will explain why there are differences. That is not some indicator that was taken and then just converted to metattrader - there were some steps and options that never existed in the original idea of adxvma - and that is why it is actually a unique indicator

Dear Mladen

First about #property indicator_color3 DimGrayI actually did not noticed about trend mode true/false forgive me about that.

Second I am totally insisted that there is different results between the indicator adxvma final nmc and adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc which you used in your post. Look to the attached photo, the one in the main windows is adxvma final nmc and the one in the separate windows is adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc both have same setting as follows:

Adxvma period =15

trend mode = false

Adxvma price = 4

I don't see any matching

please if may I missed something, please tell me

but

I feel you are very irritated from me, it is obviously clear between your word's lines, so please if something was wrong from my side, I apologize to you

In fact, I am not such person how may mislead anything, you post that the one with "final" in the name should be used and the histo version did not match the one with "final"

Thanks your patient

bye

Talaat E

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  71 kb

talaate:
DearvMladen

First about #property indicator_color3 DimGrayI actually did not noticed about trend mode true/false forgive me about that.

Second I am totally insisted that there is different results between the indicator adxvma final nmc and adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc which you used in your post. Look to the attached photo, the one in the main windows is adxvma final nmc and the one in the separate windows is adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc both have same setting as follows:

Adxvma period =15

trend mode = false

Adxvma price = 4

I don't see any matching

please if may I missed something, please tell me

but

I feel you are very irritated from me, it is obviously clear between your word's lines, so please if something was wrong from my side, I apologize to you

Thanks your patient

bye

Talaat E

Talaat E

I know that they are different

That is why I told that the "final" should be used and I did tell that the indicator was developed from starting version to the a version that I considered as final. That was not an "out of the box" indicator but it had a developing time with things added "on-the-fly" (that is an usual way of how some new stuff is developed)

These are some posts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general that explain that the metatrader version that was made after the conversion differs from the first version since I decided to change the logic of some of the code parts (and that is why there are different versions)

mladen:
Talaat E

I know that they are different

That is why I told that the "final" should be used and I did tell that the indicator was developed from starting version to the a version that I considered as final. That was not an "out of the box" indicator but it had a developing time with things added "on-the-fly" (that is an usual way of how some new stuff is developed)

These are some posts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general that explain that the metatrader version that was made after the conversion differs from the first version since I decided to change the logic of some of the code parts (and that is why there are different versions)

Mladen

you actually saying what I am try to explain the one which you used recently is not from the code of final version.

please check the recent one (the one you use it in recent post) and old one (with no alerts and no arrows), what I was trying to say that we must modify recent one which contain all needed and necessary setting like arrows and alerts with the code of old one.

Again,I am not such person how may mislead anything or try to delude anyone, in one of your post you said that the one with "final" in the name should be used and the recent histo version did not match the one with "final"

hope to clear this misunderstanding between you and me

I so sorry again if I made any mistake

nice week end

best wishes

Talaat E

talaate:
Mladen

you actually saying what I am try to explain the one which you used recently is not from the code of final version.

please check the recent one (the one you use it in recent post) and old one (with no alerts and no arrows), what I was trying to say that we must modify recent one which contain all needed and necessary setting like arrows and alerts with the code of old one.

In fact,I am not such person how may mislead anything or try to delude anyone, in one of your post you said that the one with "final" in the name should be used and the recent histo version did not match the one with "final"

hope to clear this misunderstanding between you and me

I so sorry again if I made any mistake

nice week end

best wishes

Talaat E

Talaat E

Did you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ? If not, please read it (I know that it is a 5 year old post, but it explains everything)

Some of the versions made usually are made at users requests. How was the version you are using made, right now I have no idea. Please use the "final" version (s) as I told a few posts ago

have a nice weekend

Reason: