Elite indicators :) - page 868

Alibydubby:
Please insert an alert to the indicator arrows and distance from the candles closer please BO_profit nrp.mq4

Alibydubby

You already have a couple of adx crosses versions here (since "bo profit" indicator is actually an adx cross indicator) that have the things you need : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611

He did not redrawn to 0 bar?

Is there any way to add email support to the Extreme_spike mtf.mq4 ?

extreme_spike_mtf.mq4

Files:

Alibydubby:
He did not redrawn to 0 bar?

Alibydubby

Current bar (bar 0) must be changed if the current value of +DI and -DI of ADX change iin such a way that they are crossing )or reverting from crossing)

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

I know now was where the problem

As you are the author of this indicator:

May I ask in your indicator adxvma final nmc in lines.mq4 at lines 96 and 97 you wrote the codes:

double tpdm = 0;

double tmdm = 0;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replaced by lines 162 and 163:

double tpdm = work[r-1][pdm];

double tmdm = work[r-1][mdm];

also in adxvma final nmc in lines 178 to 181 you wrote the codes:

double diDiff = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi]);

double diSumm = work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi];

double tout = 0;

if (diSumm>0) tout = diDiff/diSumm;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replace by line 115 :

double tout = 0; if ((work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi])>0) tout = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi])/(work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi]);

I actually don't need to bother you to explain the difference, and I know both are correct despite that there is little difference between the results. What I want to know which one is more accurate from your point of view.

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear king

Can you give me answer for this post

timmyhanke:
Is there any way to add email support to the Extreme_spike mtf.mq4 ? extreme_spike_mtf.mq4

timmyhanke

Since extreme spike repaints, I sincerely think that any usage of it as signals or alerts should be avoided. Use it for estimation only. See what Roy Kelly (who is selling it) tells about how to use that one - but take all he tells with a grain of salt - after all, he is selling it : tm.pdf

Files:
tm.pdf  593 kb

haha ok , i looked at how it preformed in metatrader and it gave its signals after something had happend. do you have a simple moving average with email alerts ?

timmyhanke:
haha ok , i looked at how it preformed in metatrader and it gave its signals after something had happend. do you have a simple moving average with email alerts ?

timmyhanke

You can use this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - averages - mtf & alerts - nmc.mq4 (it has 20types of aerages - all included with alerts and mult time frame too)

Mladen, if you have a arrow indicator that appear on the 0 bar nrp?)

Alibydubby:
Mladen, if you have a arrow indicator that appear on the 0 bar nrp?)

Alibydubby

Any indicator that should not change the current (0th bar) must use open price only. Adx is not such an indicator : it uses 3 prices (high, low and close) and it can not be made not to reflect the changes of the current bar price changes

Reason: