Elite indicators :) - page 636

mladen:
ValeFX For a correct version of a offline chart that would have equal volumes for each and every bar, one solution would be to use tick data indicator that can do that (one version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page19 )

============

Mladen, I downloaded the indicator as you know, but I cannot get it to work properly. It loads perfectly, but there is no change in candles, etc.

Any suggestions plse?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
============

Mladen, I downloaded the indicator as you know, but I cannot get it to work properly. It loads perfectly, but there is no change in candles, etc.

Any suggestions plse?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

It generates offline chart

You have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

PS: as a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume

mladen:
ValeoFX

It generates offline chart

You have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

PS: as a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume

Thanks very much Mladen.

Appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Dear mladen, i still didn't get the email from you.

Can you please send me a reply please?

Mustafa

mladen:
valeofx

it generates offline chart

you have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

ps: As a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume

Dassi,

Nope, that's nature of it, whenever reach new high or low it will repaint past bars.

mladen:
altoronto Check if this is what you ha in mind

Mladen, can you fix mine failed attempt to make it mtf in your spare time.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

altoronto:
Mladen, can you fix mine failed attempt to make it mtf in your spare time. Thank you in advance.

altoronto

Try it out now

Files:

altoronto:
Dassi, Nope, that's nature of it, whenever reach new high or low it will repaint past bars.

never mind. its working very well on scalp

Mladen,

you will not reply to me? This is my third post to remind you and you don't answer me but answer other people?

mandagozu81:
Mladen, you will not reply to me? This is my third post to remind you and you don't answer me but answer other people?

mandagozu81

I have sent an answer in an email

regards

Mladen

Reason: