Elite indicators :) - page 42

MrPip:
Sadly,

Interesting idea and easy to program. When I have the time I will modify the HMA_EA with this idea in mind.

Robert

Igorad has programmed the ability to trade only during specified sessions within the EA code and from here I have identified that by ignoring signals generated during the Asian session the EA is much more profitable.

The real problem is that the EA does not identify the frequency of trades that cross any set levels and as as such the results can easily be distorted by a single trade reaching an extraordinary level.

By way of example, consider these trades and respective pip levels reached:-

12 x 150 = 1800

9 x 200 = 1800

4 x 300 = 1200

2 x 400 = 800

12 x -70 = -840

7 x - 85 = -595

4 x - 90 = - 360

2 x - 120 = -240

From this it can be seen that the EA regularly trades into the 150 - 200 pips range more often that the > 200 pips range and that the EA regularly trades to -70 pips but rarely over -120 pips. From here we could consider setting our profit target and stop loss levels. Igor's TesterReport_v1.1 went some way to helping identify how the EA performs but fails to show us what we need to know in order to fine tune the EA. If the EA or TesterReport could be re-programmed to show the frequency of trades trading at or above certain levels, say evey 10 pips, then we would be able to tune same for maximum profit / minimum loss.

Do you think this could be done using MQL?

igorad:
Hi, I've developed MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window).

This indicator completely locks my version of MT4 (build 211) but whereas NonLagMA_v7.1 works fine on it's own.

UPDATE: When placed on a chart, the CPU usage hits 100% and MT4 freezes!

Sadly:
This indicator completely locks my version of MT4 (build 211) but whereas NonLagMA_v7.1 works fine on it's own. UPDATE: When placed on a chart, the CPU usage hits 100% and MT4 freezes!

Strange, my PC works with max 5% of CPU usage.

Tried again this morning but same thing happens. Are you using the same build as me, v211 (15 Oct)?

Files:

esignal indicators

One of the internet forex guru's uses these 3 indicators with esignal charts does anyone recognize them and know of an MT4 equivalent? The Buy/Sell Pressure shows volume and pressure, the Forex Cumulative Tick shows what the banks and large traders are doing, Buy or Sell and the one with the bands is the direction of other currencies.

First indicator (MT4) is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Tick indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348

Forex Cumuaitive Tick

Thanks Newdigital you were right on for the first indicator the second is supposed to show the direction banks are buying and not just a tick chart, any ideas?

Could anybody help me make a Yearly Pivot Median indicator?

Could anybody help me make a Yearly Pivot Median indicator which is like the indicator I attached?

I have looked around the public and Elite section, but couldn't find the Median one. Thanx a lot!

asam

Files:
Reason: