Elite indicators :) - page 33

Hi,

I want to represent new indicator - Efficiency_v1.

It's the polarized, normalized and smoothed Efficiency Ratio by Perry J. Kaufman.

Try to compare with any Ergodic, MACD, REI, CMO.

Regards,

Igor

Files:

I've changed the range of Efficiency (-100...100).

Files:

igorad:
I've changed the range of Efficiency (-100...100).

Close, really close to REI with same settings, with less yo-yo and smoothed behavior, but a with bit of lag off course due to different calculation method.

I'm testing some EAs with use of Efficiency and it yields very good results(much better than REI).

hello guys.

can someone look at this set up? i'm reading bill williams book, and think this tool will help us.

Set up your computer so that (1) when both the AO and the AC are higher than their immediately preceding bars, the corresponding price bar will be colored green, and (2) if both the AO and the AC are lower than their immediately preceding bars, the corresponding price bar will be colored red. If the AO and the AC are different colors, set up the price bar to be gray. You can then read the zone color directly on the price bar.

400396:
hello guys.

can someone look at this set up? i'm reading bill williams book, and think this tool will help us.

Set up your computer so that (1) when both the AO and the AC are higher than their immediately preceding bars, the corresponding price bar will be colored green, and (2) if both the AO and the AC are lower than their immediately preceding bars, the corresponding price bar will be colored red. If the AO and the AC are different colors, set up the price bar to be gray. You can then read the zone color directly on the price bar.

Test this link: FX-CHAOS - MQL4 Code Base.

thank you very much.

Linuxser:
Test this link: FX-CHAOS - MQL4 Code Base.

I've developed indicator HMA_v2 with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.

Files:
hma_v2.mq4  6 kb
hma.gif  21 kb

Hi Igorad,

Thanks for the indicator.

What is the difference between AlertMode and WarningMode?

Reason: