Fx Rebate Ea

I'm looking for someone who is interested and willing to build an expert advisor that has a really large amount of trades per day or month and ideally a very low drawdown. The EA doesn't need to make a profit, just volume of lots, the goal is to profit from IB commission. Do you think is doable or a fantasy.

<...>

<...>

if your goal is to win big, then you usually get to win smaller than that at the end 

if your goal is to win just the rebate, then you probably lose

aim bigger i would say

Pak Hong Poon:

if your goal is to win big, then you usually get to win smaller than that at the end 

if your goal is to win just the rebate, then you probably lose

aim bigger i would say

Thanks for the reply, we'll if I aim bigger like you suggest do you think is still doable or not and what would it be the next step or approach 

i think every trader has tried a fast scalping ea during thier trading life. It is more than possible to scalp 15 points from hundreds of trades, but with so small a tp, means that it is a lot easier for price to break through your stop loss, for example if you have 15 points stop loss, but price jumps 40 points in 1 price change, which often happens on gbp pairs and your profit is all gone in 2 or 3 losing trades like that. I suggest that you search on forexfactory, where i am sure there is a lot of posts regarding this very same goal, trying to make a scalping ea like you want, they run for a year or 2 but then everyone stops posting on them because the few that test them live, all blow up their accounts.

And for some reason, almost everyone who tries these eas, think that because they make a lot of profit in shorter period of time, that they can trade with a smaller account starting balance, but trading can not work like that. So many of your open trades will go into losing postion, whether that is temporary or a complete loss, To withstand those losses you need a good balance so that when that happens, and that is guaranteed to happen, you will be able to hold a small floating loss until that you come out of that drawdown period. Scalping works, but you still need a big balance to trade in this way, or you will blow up your account very fast.

Mauricio Perez:
I'm looking for someone who is interested and willing to build an expert advisor that has a really large amount of trades per day or month and ideally a very low drawdown. The EA doesn't need to make a profit, just volume of lots, the goal is to profit from IB commission. Do you think is doable or a fantasy.

<...>

<...>
If someone helps you on this thread so it will be fine.
If not so you may need to consider to use Freelance service for example.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Beginners

Sergey Golubev, 2021.07.02 12:58

----------------‌

It is standard reply which I am posting on such the requests (because I am not a coder sorry) -

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

Coders (any coder) are coding for free -

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

hi i bought a aw recovery bot and i deleted it, than i upgraded my software from windows 10 home to 10pro and i tried to download my purchased bot but i dident have that option but rather to buy it again any leads?

also you have a licence to put it on 15 diff pc so how do i download my purchased bot  with out buying it again

SkfkGkTjz613 #:
hi i bought a aw recovery bot and i deleted it, than i upgraded my software from windows 10 home to 10pro and i tried to download my purchased bot but i dident have that option but rather to buy it again any leads?

Your profile shows that you only registered a week ago.

So in one week you have bought the product, deleted it and upgraded Windows?

Maybe you have registered more than once and bought the product with a different account.

Keith Watford #:

Your profile shows that you only registered a week ago.

So in one week you have bought the product, deleted it and upgraded Windows?

Maybe you have registered more than once and bought the product with a different account.

thank you for responding, so its like this, i bought this bot a while ago maybe about a month ago and when you mentioned that i only registered a week ago i think thats bc i upgraded my windows 10home to 10pro so maybe they look at it like a new profile. but the reason why i deleted it bc i originally had a issue with getting the purchased robot on to my vps - even though it was on my pc, and i was logged in with the same accnt. so i figured maybe you can only have the bot downloaded in one place so i deleted from my pc...it turns out that i cant download it on my pc even if i wanted

it only gives me a option to buy it again. but either way i have 13 times left to download but i dont see from where you can do that
Reason: