ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 3

txsundevil:
real name on statement how do I edit?

1. open it on Microsoft frontpage / word / Notepad find and edit the name

haubentaucher:
All is wonderfull

I guess I have almost the same on FXDD.Trades only GBPUSD. I will let it run for at least three week for evaluation.I'll Try to post the results every 2or3 days.

Ross.

Files:
ml1_sep_4_5.jpg  60 kb

ross123:
I guess I have almost the same on FXDD.Trades only GBPUSD. I will let it run for at least three week for evaluation.I'll Try to post the results every 2or3 days. Ross.

Thanks Ross, great!

HT

P.S. Anybody on Northfinance and/or MIG???

ross123:
I guess I have almost the same on FXDD.Trades only GBPUSD. I will let it run for at least three week for evaluation.I'll Try to post the results every 2or3 days. Ross.

Hi Ross, are you using the default setting for the EA ? Thank you in advance

on the other multi lot scalper northern finance did it backwards. i still can not get any trades to open on interbankfx.

firedave:
Hi Ross, are you using the default setting for the EA ? Thank you in advance

YES. After 3 weeks I will start experimenting with different settings. But as you probebly know if the examinational structure of the programming is correct "meaning the way it recognises a tarde", and working properly, the other setting will only work to improve the trade according to your wishes.

Ross.

haubentaucher:
Thanks Ross, great!

HT

P.S. Anybody on Northfinance and/or MIG???

If you remember the directional problem with the original version of MLC, I am experimenting a combination with the brainsystem and the SHI chennel. A fellow trader is using it in live sessions (NF) and he is not complaining. So i chose also NF demo to test. if you guys are also intrested, I will keep posting the results every 2or3 days.

See if you like the results so far.

Ross.

Hello guy's. I stopped testing this Software I like 10point3 which is also a scalper much better. (see other post's for results etc)

This software forces your hand, it is not opening EUR, CHF, but only now GBP, why is it not opening up the other 2 major curriencies? maybe it has something to do with the filter regarding this EA, Freak states it will not open or run everyday, if that is true why is it only opening up trades for GBP now and not the others?

Maybe it's me but I believe this EA currently is inconsistant in either case GBP offers the most risks as currently I am showing 5 losses in a row on MICO lots' on GBP currently trading at .064 (0.02-0.04-0.08-0.16-0.32)

txsundevil:
Hello guy's. I stopped testing this Software I like 10point3 which is also a scalper much better. (see other post's for results etc)

This software forces your hand, it is not opening EUR, CHF, but only now GBP, why is it not opening up the other 2 major curriencies? maybe it has something to do with the filter regarding this EA, Freak states it will not open or run everyday, if that is true why is it only opening up trades for GBP now and not the others?

Maybe it's me but I believe this EA currently is inconsistant in either case GBP offers the most risks as currently I am showing 5 losses in a row on MICO lots' on GBP currently trading at .064 (0.02-0.04-0.08-0.16-0.32)

Me too. Please forgive me if had promised to continue to post my results. 10point3 is indeed much promising.

Good luck.

Ross

ML1 trades on bigger moves. 17 trades yesterday. All won!

Tommorow I'll post updated 3 weeks Statement for ML1. It has NO LOSS since 14 days

I WISH GOOD LUCK FOR ALL USING 10point3. It is suicide. One big move and you're out of all your deposit.

Reason: