Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd - page 3

Like I say before,...i try this for fun and absolutely run on demo account.

Hedge strategy is the one of the most popular strategy but i dont know how to do this was. When i'm think about this strategy, there is was some peoples to do this first and still doing this strategy. Maybe some Bigboy doing this too,...i don't know,...let's try at least.

For anybody want to try, i'll share the EA,...(Thanks to Vixen Girl or Phoenix for helping me get the EA)

Remember, Don't expect quick profit by only one Day. Sometime it's need a week to reach the prefered profit.

Although it's not imposible we get profit in just one day but this strategy basicly is a hedge system that collecting swap every day and try to stealing pips while volatile market.

I Use mini account on interbankfx,...just attach to the gbp/usd or Euro/usd chart on any TF you want

Default lot = 1 lot mini size

Default TP=30 mean sum of total profit goal is +30

notice: you will see minus in profit more often (but usually very low) than positive cus once you see positive, that is the bonus.

According to my experience the biggest minus is -50 and the next day it's turn to be profit.

Files:

you need to edit the sound file name of close function to let it play sound when close those two orders

ps.any coder pls take a look at the close function .. i think there is something wrong on it ... looking forward for someone to help

but it works OK

--------------------------------------

to me...this system is posible cos there's alway an overlap or a delay between the movement of these two pairs, even they move the same way always, that's why you can make some pips from its style

and i think it would be good to run on the server that has the same spread value of both EU and GU

like crownforex both are 1 pip

harryhid:

Hedge strategy is the one of the most popular strategy but i dont know how to do this was. When i'm think about this strategy, there is was some peoples to do this first and still doing this strategy. Maybe some Bigboy doing this too,...i don't know,...let's try at least.

For anybody want to try, i'll share the EA,...(Thanks to Vixen Girl or Phoenix for helping me get the EA)

Remember, Don't expect quick profit by only one Day. Sometime it's need a week to reach the prefered profit.

Although it's not imposible we get profit in just one day but this strategy basicly is a hedge system that collecting swap every day and try to stealing pips while volatile market.

I Use mini account on interbankfx,...just attach to the gbp/usd or Euro/usd chart on any TF you want

notice: you will see minus in profit more often (but usually very low) than positive cus once you see positive, that is the bonus.

According to my experience the biggest minus is -50 and the next day it's turn to be profit.

Maybe I couldn't think clearly yesterday, so sorry for that. I'm just a newbie in forex so there're many things I need to learn. So good luck for your EA.

nb: Isn't it funny how market always "help" us to be humble again everytime we think we know everything?

harryhid:

hi

the idea behind trading with this methos is"Controling the market by the market"

u should choose a high volatile pair(GBPUSD) for u r entery and use an opposite position in a less volatile pair(EURUSD) in stead of stop loss for minimizing the risk.

so the ea that u attached just buy and sell.

i have developed an EA based on this strategy (i'm not a coder. special thx to shadowwz)it gives signals and have some filters(one in fact)to get a position in gbp at the same time it open a opposite pos. in eurusd.u can set how many pos.(couple pos.)can be opened toghether and u can set the TP and maximum Loss(in pips).

cheers

kamyar:
hi

the idea behind trading with this methos is"Controling the market by the market"

u should choose a high volatile pair(GBPUSD) for u r entery and use an opposite position in a less volatile pair(EURUSD) in stead of stop loss for minimizing the risk.

so the ea that u attached just buy and sell.

i have developed an EA based on this strategy (i'm not a coder. special thx to shadowwz)it gives signals and have some filters(one in fact)to get a position in gbp at the same time it open a opposite pos. in eurusd.u can set how many pos.(couple pos.)can be opened toghether and u can set the TP and maximum Loss(in pips).

cheers

so would you mind share the EA here?

thnx

phoenix:
so would you mind share the EA here? thnx

i just did in elite section

kamyar:
i just did in elite section

ok, that's it..nevermind

Hedging EA

There's an EA in the forum that has been developed here by Mohammed, I think it called "Ali" I don't remember where!

I wrote an article about the idea of hedging 2 pairs which have big correlation if the correlation is positive we sell one and buy one i.e. eurusd gbpusd

and if the correlation is negative we sell or buy the both i.e. eurusd and usdchf

Actually the idea is good but it needs a lot of work. We have to answer questions like:

Why should we buy eurusd and sell gbpusd and not sell eurusd and buy eurusd?

Why the relation between the eurusd/gbpusd and the eurgbp? Could we use the trend of the eurgbp to determine should we buy or sell the eurusd/gbpusd?

How could we implement MM in such EAs?

I hope we find the answers and make a mind free EA !

codersguru:
There's an EA in the forum that has been developed here by Mohammed, I think it called "Ali" I don't remember where!

I wrote an article about the idea of hedging 2 pairs which have big correlation if the correlation is positive we sell one and buy one i.e. eurusd gbpusd

and if the correlation is negative we sell or buy the both i.e. eurusd and usdchf

Actually the idea is good but it needs a lot of work. We have to answer questions like:

Why should we buy eurusd and sell gbpusd and not sell eurusd and buy eurusd?

Why the relation between the eurusd/gbpusd and the eurgbp? Could we use the trend of the eurgbp to determine should we buy or sell the eurusd/gbpusd?

How could we implement MM in such EAs?

I hope we find the answers and make a mind free EA !

thank you so much ... i'll try finding it

Kamyar,

Why did you post your ea in elite section, and why not in free section?

Discrimination ?

Reason: