Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd - page 2

Programming wiz:
I program this today and it does not work.

I check for 14 hours:

3 good trades

7 bad trades

I used good indicators for entry with trend and it lost also.

This does not work.

Of course this doesn't work. Why not using 1 pair hedging to get swap interest? Even cable and eur often move in the same direction, they're have different volatily. If you have a correct position in cable you may get some pips as cable's range usually wider than eur. But if you usually have a correct position in cable why not trade it only?

Any other thought?

Programming wiz:
I program this today and it does not work.

I check for 14 hours:

3 good trades

7 bad trades

I used good indicators for entry with trend and it lost also.

This does not work.

Do not check this strategy in that short time,...check this in 2 or 3 days even a week or longer. some time we got profit just from swap but some time we got big profit on volatile. if we want to control the loss we can do the same as we do on collecting profit.Ex: Close all position if - 50pips.

This a little bit medium term strategy but sometime we have profit in short time.

Braindancer:
I've never read anything like this, heheh

everybody knows that this couple moves together

Gbp/usd up means Eur/Usd up and Usd/Chf down.

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS) hahahahaha

---------

Happy trading, not gambling

cheers

Oh ya,..btw...

I've never read anything like this, heheh <=====It's because your brain is a dancer!!!

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS) hahahahaha <=====I dont like you laughing me!!!

Devil2000:
Of course this doesn't work. Why not using 1 pair hedging to get swap interest? Even cable and eur often move in the same direction, they're have different volatily. If you have a correct position in cable you may get some pips as cable's range usually wider than eur. But if you usually have a correct position in cable why not trade it only? Any other thought?

How can you think you can get swap interest with 1 pair hedging? except you have two account, one other broker should be no swap interest like marketiva but you will do fast transfer (can you do that?) when one of your account lossing.

Files:
performance.zip  1030 kb

harryhid:
Oh ya,..btw...

I've never read anything like this, heheh <=====It's because your brain is a dancer!!!

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS) hahahahaha <=====I dont like you laughing me!!!

I'm sorry Harryhid

I didn't want it to sound like laughing at you.

What makes me smile is those names, of stategies, indicators etc.

If you'll search the forum, you should find a thread where one guy is asking about an indicator to hedge. INDICATOR TO HEDGE !!!

Or another example, indicator named AlaskanPipAssasin, haha.

It just can't be profitable, what about exit strategy, money management, risk managemnet, targets, read Van tharp, search the forum, there are threads that will open your eyes, belive me. If that would be such simple as Hetero or Homo or whatever, we would be millioners in no time, think once again. Giving away millionaire strategy for nothing.

See Harryhid, that what really makes me laugh.

Cheers an happy trading,

going on my dance lessons

Braindancer:
I'm sorry Harryhid

I didn't want it to sound like laughing at you.

What makes me smile is those names, of stategies, indicators etc.

If you'll search the forum, you should find a thread where one guy is asking about an indicator to hedge. INDICATOR TO HEDGE !!!

Or another example, indicator named AlaskanPipAssasin, haha.

It just can't be profitable, what about exit strategy, money management, risk managemnet, targets, read Van tharp, search the forum, there are threads that will open your eyes, belive me. If that would be such simple as Hetero or Homo or whatever, we would be millioners in no time, think once again. Giving away millionaire strategy for nothing.

See Harryhid, that what really makes me laugh.

Cheers an happy trading,

going on my dance lessons

I've alredy got the EA for this strategy and i'm going to runing the EA now...

I'll see the progress my self cus i hard to belive indicator, strategy tester, good comment, bad comment, etc... even money management is only usefull if our strategy is really profitable.

As far i know this strategy doesnt need anything (complicated indicator,entry & exit strategy, etc...) to run.

If this strategy is unprofitable at last then i'll not using it anyway...

I'm just courios and hoping to be millioners

...and i'm tired to looking many thread that all look unprofitable and hopless at last.

...and i believe this idea is not so simple anyway cus your self never heard this strategy and never think of this before, dont you?

harryhid:
I've alredy got the EA for this strategy and i'm going to runing the EA now...

I'll see the progress my self cus i hard to belive indicator, strategy tester, good comment, bad comment, etc... even money management is only usefull if our strategy is really profitable.

As far i know this strategy doesnt need anything (complicated indicator,entry & exit strategy, etc...) to run.

If this strategy is unprofitable at last then i'll not using it anyway...

I'm just courios and hoping to be millioners

...and i'm tired to looking many thread that all look unprofitable and hopless at last.

...and i believe this idea is not so simple anyway cus your self never heard this strategy and never think of this before, dont you?

True I've never heard of anything like this before .

Trading is the hardest way to make easy living, thats what I know for sure.

One has to spend hundreds of hours watching the markets, reading, learning, losing money, using new strategies, indicators, EA.

Learnig takes years, and really is exhausting.

After all, everything on this world has it's price, don't you think.

Trading gives you freedom, and freedom was always a precious luxury.

Wish you luck with the EA, i assume you will try it on demo account.

Cheers

hello harry,

i've read about ur idea and feel interested to try it.would you like to share the ea.therefore, all of us can try the forward test and proof the accuracy of this strategy.thx a lot

harryhid:
How can you think you can get swap interest with 1 pair hedging? except you have two account, one other broker should be no swap interest like marketiva but you will do fast transfer (can you do that?) when one of your account lossing.

That's what I'm talking about, unfortunately we aren't live in a perfect world.

Btw, if forecasting trend method make 90% traders losing, what about big boys? are they using hedging too? One friend of mine is a good trader, and he is using trend forecasting.

Reason: