All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 4

SIMBA:
Hi M Rippy,

Hope the above mentioned comments are helpful enough..

Regards

Simba

Simba,

I've followed Ehlers for years, spent 100s of hours working with his stuff in Tradestation, more hours trying to digest his books and articles in TASC, modified his stuff aplenty ...and I could not give a reply nearly as good as the one you gave in post 21. I would not change a word of it.

- - -

Everybody,

Awesome thread!

Dan S

Dan S:
I would, if I could find the cyan versions it is referring to. Any pointers?

Hi Dan ,

I would attach them if i had,but i deleted them from my computer ..you can find them at..(i believe this is the right webpage..if not,do a search for posts by damiani or damianifx in this forum since he has the link to his website in his posts)

www.damianifx.br

Hope this helps you

Regards

Simba

Pecunia non olet

Pecunia non olet:
Simba,

I've followed Ehlers for years, spent 100s of hours working with his stuff in Tradestation, more hours trying to digest his books and articles in TASC, modified his stuff aplenty ...and I could not give a reply nearly as good as the one you gave in post 21. I would not change a word of it.

- - -

Everybody,

Awesome thread!

Hi Pecunia non olet,

Thanks,I am reddening,surely you could..;)

By the way I like your nickname,it is very appropiate for our profession..

And for many others too

Thanks again for your kind comments and Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Dan ,

I would attach them if i had,but i deleted them from my computer ..you can find them at..(i believe this is the right webpage..if not,do a search for posts by damiani or damianifx in this forum since he has the link to his website in his posts)

www.damianifx.br

Hope this helps you

Regards

Simba

I cannot get to the link, it tells me its a BAD GATEWAY, those bad URL messages...

Thanks buddy, I'll check 'em out!

TheWicker:
The Laguerre indicator is fabolous. How does the laguerre filter work? Any description?

I overlaid the following indicator over the Laguerre filter. They are almost, but not quite, identical!

LaGuerre Filter, 5 Min chart, gamma = 0.3

T3MA_Mod3, 5 Min chart, Periods = 5, Volume = 0.5

T3MA_Mod3 with above settings, attached.

Files:
Reason: