cannot find the post again in forex-tsd --- after seen it today

but this is what I've found

10 to 100 System | Myfxbook

found this

to show your token of appreciation

please tell me,

if you found a system in this URL link

that play with GBP/JPY and AUD/USD

that instant posting their ENTRY (before the transaction is closed) -- that thing show the last time the OWNER access their account

here, I share it with you !!, hope that you will share with me, after you found the system, LIVE posting, and the currency pairs, that I am looking for , thanks @@ big one

you could PM me -- when you found a system in that site , posted their ENTRIES (must be live, i.e. before that transaction is closed or posted too late) -- so , we can COPY the ENTRY live trade -- with the above terms (wink, please let me know, as it is hard to find such a link too )

haha, that is me -- the JPG

really like the forex breakout indy.

i know there are similar things after looking today at sdx-zonebreakout & ant-gubreakout and the sdx-8h

but does anyone know how to get 2 different lots of these on the screen? i would like to get the GMT morning breakout and (us open) GMT afternoon breakout on the same screen - any ideas?

james007:
new indicator...may be

from satop mql

someone here can develop like thiss...

may be......

Please share this indicator with us!

Files:

Leledc-MacdT3

Please don't change name to my indi...Good method!!!

leledc:
Xard777:why do you rename my indi????I have shared...

Hi there leledc,

I do not do it out of malice, when I like an indicator and think that I will be using it then I rename it #4X 2010 name so that it is easier for me to find and I can disgard the other indicators from my list that do not begin with #4X 2010...

...And once I have a setup that I quite like then I tend to post it on the forum.

Hope this make sense

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Hi there leledc,

I do not do it out of malice, when I like an indicator and think that I will be using it then I rename it #4X 2010 name so that it is easier for me to find and I can disgard the other indicators from my list that do not begin with #4X 2010...

Hope this make sense

All the best

Xard777

Yes i have corrected my post:i didn't want to be hard like in this one(my english isn't so good...)Bye

maybe , back to something simple and more stupidly straight forward

I am thinking

SL -- around 30 pip (not much! 30 pip,after discount 15 pip = pip spread and time to get it , it is not much allowance to enter it at the wrong moment), TP (profit) about 40 to 55 pip

-- if you are interested -- find one major indicator that I will based the EXECUTED entry decision on -- credit to the mq4 GIVER of this indicator (will try it out in FEB -- our aim is not to understand anything about forex, but consistent profit from forex !!)

attached the indicator below the dub screen

Here is the Forex Breakout indy....set for Cable 1hr chart

All the best

Xard777

Reason: