All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 20

Ehlers_iTrend & Hull Moving Averages

First I want to thank ForexTSD and all posters posting ideas and strategies. This has been a very good forum for a beginner like me. I do not know how to program in MT4 as I have just recently (last 2 weeks) begun to use MT4. I am not a programmer, but did learn Fortran, PLI/II and BASIC many years ago. I look forward to studying many of your threads in the future to assist my learning to program in MT4 and, perhaps having more direct input into strategy development than I'm now able to supply.

Here is my request:

I like the Ehler's_iTrend indicator and find it useful as a visual aid for confirmation and to stay in a trade longer than I might otherwise. However, I would like to use Hull moving averages of the two lines instead of the actual lines. Or, I would like some other even more non-lagging method to smooth the lines and still get the cross signals where they cross as the indicator does now (or sooner, if possible). It would be nice if the Hull moving average (or other smoothing method) had the period as a variable input.

Would someone please volunteer their time to take this indicator and smooth the lines as suggested? Thank you for your time and attention to this request.

Files:

OK, don't see where to send the $

I use a very similar tool that I culled from this forum to help define entries on H1. Of course, it self-adjusts like practically every other indicator.

I would however be interested in looking at this alternate version in action. Of course it looks beautiful 'after the fact', just like mine. (I don't use Centre of Gravity exactly, but again, a similar poly tool).

This method is helpful in identifying both trend and possible entry points. I use my own criteria for SL and TP.

Can anyone else see where on this blog one can request this version of 'Center of Gravity'?

hi

try this one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

John Ehlers's Indicators

Hi,

I want to know who has used the indicators by John Ehlers? Are they any good? I have them all coded as indicators to be ised with MetaTrader 4. But I lack the understanding on how they work. I have Googled so much already! I started off by using the Fisher Transform indicator, I only used this indicator, the one day it brought me great profits, and the next day it brought me huge losses.

What other indicators are good to use with Fisher Transform? Any suggestions?

If any one has used any other indicators from John Ehlers together with other indicators, please explain what you did and if any successes were achieved.

I have tried searching for articles on using multiple indicators but can't find any.

Thanks

Brendan

Center of gravity

Hello;

Is there any one can help me. For Center of gravity. I need Expert for it.

Is there?

Thank you

wocho:
No comment

Look at the picture

forex

he said that he well sell the indicators

Centre of Gravity repaints so they always look good in the past view or even when you refresh your charts. So what is being sold? You get find it here for free. But still a waste of time since it repaints the past.

ziggy123:
try my system, template and all indicators for you

CycleIdentifier repaints another waste of time.

Iceman19999:
CycleIdentifier repaints another waste of time.

Exactly, i just discovered this. arghhh

Anyone written Corona charts for MT4?

jet:
Anyone written Corona charts for MT4?

Corona charts?

Reason: