Indicators: Perfect Trend Line 2

Perfect Trend Line 2:

Perfect Trend Line 2

Perfect Trend Line 2

Author: Mladen Rakic

This is great!  Thank you for this.  I'm trying to include this in an EA.  I'm looking for the sell signal and the buy signal, but I haven't figured it out yet.  Using iCustom(), I haven't had any luck getting the data back that I need.  I've reviewed your code, but still can't figure it out.

Would you mind helping me with this or pointing me in the right direction?  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chad

Thank you very much for this new tool. Mr. Mladen

Is it possible to have it for MT4?

Thank you again for all your contrinution here 

Very best regards!

Hi again

I think i found an old version for this, that looks similar which I attach here.

Thank you!

Files:
ptl.mq4  7 kb

Automated-Trading:

Perfect Trend Line 2:

I am also interested in having a copy that gives alert when a new trend begins

Automated-Trading:

Perfect Trend Line 2:

How to download?
The

Congrats! very useful when i checked now(02-24-2020 8:17pm Philippine time). Hoping to get improve on handling LOW Volatility market. i love your works.

Looks good when applied on past chart, my only concern here is how it will perform in real time? if the indicator repaint it will be useless in a live chart.

Angelito Cartagena:
Looks good when applied on past chart, my only concern here is how it will perform in real time? if the indicator repaint it will be useless in a live chart.

It does not repaint. Show (to all of) us a single case when it does prior to expressing doubts, please ... spreading rumors does not help anybody (not even as a means to draw attention to a signal)

can any code this indicator into an EA, and thanks for this indicator

Hi thanks for the great indicator could you please add alert when dot appears thanks.
Reason: