10points 3.mq4 - page 488

The EA lowered the DD to -$93. It needs patience to trade with EAs, the same like with manual trading.

When some positions come into plus I will close them manually to prevent falling back to higher DD. So we can easy on equity when needed. We are not going to exploit bad luck, do we?

I didn't know we have also 10pts Daily?

Hermes

hermes:
The EA lowered the DD to -$93. It needs patience to trade with EAs, the same like with manual trading.

When some positions come into plus I will close them manually to prevent falling back to higher DD. So we can easy on equity when needed. We are not going to exploit bad luck, do we?

I didn't know we have also 10pts Daily?

Hermes

Hello, Hermes

Yes you re right, I use this EA manualy on/off for entry Long only or Short only at daily TF trend, so i rename the file... it's not a new 10pnt3 EA

Guys

There are some pairs that doesn't trend at all, check em out and make some money.

Regards

dear all forex expert please help me about the ea 10points3. when 10points3 ea take buy trade i want get that time sell trade. suppose if the ea take 5 buy trade with 01, 02,03,05,08 lot i want get these in sell trade. i clearly mention this in below.

ea will take: 01 lot- 1.30(buy)

02 lot- 1.29(buy)

03 lot- 1.28(buy)

05 lot- 1.27(buy)

08 lot- 1.26(buy)

but i want these : 01 lot- 1.30(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

03 lot- 1.28(sell)

05 lot- 1.27(sell)

08 lot- 1.26(sell)

please help me about this.

shakilboss:
dear all forex expert please help me about the ea 10points3. when 10points3 ea take buy trade i want get that time sell trade. suppose if the ea take 5 buy trade with 01, 02,03,05,08 lot i want get these in sell trade. i clearly mention this in below.

ea will take: 01 lot- 1.30(buy)

02 lot- 1.29(buy)

03 lot- 1.28(buy)

05 lot- 1.27(buy)

08 lot- 1.26(buy)

but i want these : 01 lot- 1.30(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

03 lot- 1.28(sell)

05 lot- 1.27(sell)

08 lot- 1.26(sell)

please help me about this.

Shakilboss,

One way to do this is open 2 charts but the same version of the EA on both charts both EA's should have identical settings, except on one of the EA's change ReverseCondition = 0, to ReverseCondition = 1. This will only work on brokers that allow hedging.

mrtools:
Shakilboss, One way to do this is open 2 charts but the same version of the EA on both charts both EA's should have identical settings, except on one of the EA's change ReverseCondition = 0, to ReverseCondition = 1. This will only work on brokers that allow hedging.

sir does not work. sir i want to get all order against 10points does. please see that

01 lot- 1.30(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

03 lot- 1.28(sell)

05 lot- 1.27(sell)

08 lot- 1.26(sell)

all will be lossed but i want just this. sir the settings of ea will be ok but the open trades will be changed. when the ea will open 5 buy trades or 10 buy trades with murtingale i just want these in sell trades. please see my comment carefully. please sir help me about this.

shakilboss:
sir does not work. sir i want to get all order against 10points does. please see that
01 lot- 1.30(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

02 lot- 1.29(sell)

03 lot- 1.28(sell)

05 lot- 1.27(sell)

08 lot- 1.26(sell)

all will be lossed but i want just this. sir the settings of ea will be ok but the open trades will be changed. when the ea will open 5 buy trades or 10 buy trades with murtingale i just want these in sell trades. please see my comment carefully. please sir help me about this.

Shakilboss, I read your comments carefully but still having trouble understanding, exactly what you want.

Hello I am very interested in this EA, but all my tests backtesting result in something like the graphic. Can anyone tell me the set for EURUSD for example. My account is 5 digits and 0.1 minimum lot.

thanks

Files:
testergraph.gif  11 kb

javierherre:
Hello I am very interested in this EA, but all my tests backtesting result in something like the graphic. Can anyone tell me the set for EURUSD for example. My account is 5 digits and 0.1 minimum lot. thanks

Hello Javierherre,

Just for information, this EA very dangerous and should be used on demo account until you fully understand how it works.Also when back testing to get a more somewhat realistic test, best to increase your modeling quality.

Looking at your backtest one or two possibilities that I can think of to what is happening is, either you are at the end of your test data, so the Ea shows it as a loss, so this quite possibly would be the draw down before the data ran out or second possibility could be the martingale at work draining the account.

mrtools:
Hello Javierherre,

Just for information, this EA very dangerous and should be used on demo account until you fully understand how it works.Also when back testing to get a more somewhat realistic test, best to increase your modeling quality.

Looking at your backtest one or two possibilities that I can think of to what is happening is, either you are at the end of your test data, so the Ea shows it as a loss, so this quite possibly would be the draw down before the data ran out or second possibility could be the martingale at work draining the account.

I don't know if this helps anyone or not, but I thought I would share a website where a certain "Paul Garcia" is selling this EA as his own for $250. I had never heard of this EA previously, so when I came across his site (from another obscure site or search engine result) I decided to give it a go. (www.paul-garcia.com/4301)

He has statements of three different accounts there which he claims to be real money proof of his claims of 3900% in 3 months. I received "his" EA after purchasing (link and statements on www.paul-garcia.com/23464), but after viewing the source code I realised it was not "his" EA after all. I questioned him about the author and copyright, and he had no idea who the guy was! He even asked me what I meant when I said GU (GBPUSD) and uncompiled!

Don't buy from his site because I can provide the same files he gave me for free here - hey, the EA is free here already!

I'm in the process of chasing my money back. At least the statements can perhaps be of some benefit.

Reason: