10points 3.mq4 - page 485

I trade the sleepy beauty "10pts3_Smi_Rsi mrtools.mq4" on USDJPY M30 and the successful musketeer "10points_3tf last one.mq4" on live account EURUSD M30.

The culprit doesn't have to be the RSI, could be other indicator? Just put some grease on it, could be a friction? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I trade the sleepy beauty "10pts3_Smi_Rsi mrtools.mq4" on USDJPY M30 and the successful musketeer "10points_3tf last one.mq4" on live account EURUSD M30.

The culprit doesn't have to be the RSI, could be other indicator? Just put some grease on it, could be a friction? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

I take it..."successful musketeer" got lucky with "sleepy beauty" judging from your mood "Just put some grease on it, could be a friction" and "Ha, ha, ha..."?:)

hermes:

Cheers Hermes

Hermes,

Rotated the tires, changed the oil, and greased the chassis, noticed one of your spark plug was misfiring so changed them out along with your brake pads, drove it around the block it seemed alright.

Anyway the rsi timeframe and rsiperiod can now be adjusted, this is the result of the "drive around the block". Added the set file and indicators in this post.

Files:

Thanks for the tune up. You made from Fiat500 a Lamborghini! How much I owe you?

The older version is up +$188.82 and in trade as usual. I like the attitude of that EA but don't know when bad times come if the DD will not vacuum my account? Could be also that the EU suits better the 10pts EA.

Hermes

P.S. How did you get the head and shoulders in the test graph?

hermes:
Thanks for the tune up. You made from Fiat500 a Lamborghini! How much I owe you?

The older version is up +$188.82 and in trade as usual. I like the attitude of that EA but don't know when bad times come if the DD will not vacuum my account? Could be also that the EU suits better the 10pts EA.

Hermes

P.S. How did you get the head and shoulders in the test graph?

The head and shoulders is the martingale causes it to spike that way.

I have one more question mrtools? Where is going the Set-file? To presets or to files? No idea where. You tested it on M15 TF. Which TF is better M15 or M30? I like M30 more because of little bit less noise.

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
I have one more question mrtools? Where is going the Set-file? To presets or to files? No idea where. You tested it on M15 TF. Which TF is better M15 or M30? I like M30 more because of little bit less noise. Thanks Hermes

I would say M30 would be better for the reason you stated i just tested it on M15 to see how it worked, the set-file should go in presets folder and when you put the Ea on your chart click on load, then go to your file and open it and it should automatically load the settings, one thing on the set file the SecureProfit is set to 10 meaning the Ea will look to close once it hits that, especially if CloseOnTrendRev = true.

What about H1 or H4 TF? Is here some manual for the 10pts EA? I didn't check thoroughly the mountain of pages.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
What about H1 or H4 TF? Is here some manual for the 10pts EA? I didn't check thoroughly the mountain of pages. Cheers Hermes

H1 is good but if your craving action won't be much, but my experience has been less risk, haven't tried H4 though, as far as a manual unfortunately not and the Ea has been changed so much a manual would be huge.

This setup was started awhile back but it was using RMI instead of SMI, it also used center of gravity, vhf, and macd, I updated it again to use a better center of gravity,T3 Vhf, and Osma.

ps) Hermes, was going over the code again and found a mistake in the way rsi is being used it was the opposite from the way that was meant the weird thing is this version I'm posting doesn't back test as well don't know if that proves how useless back testing is in mt4 or maybe was a good thing by accident, anyway posting a corrected version, and no setfile should be needed should be able to directly put this version on a chart for testing, my apologies for the hassle.

Please post the setfile

mrtools:
Hermes,

Rotated the tires, changed the oil, and greased the chassis, noticed one of your spark plug was misfiring so changed them out along with your brake pads, drove it around the block it seemed alright.

Anyway the rsi timeframe and rsiperiod can now be adjusted, this is the result of the "drive around the block". Added the set file and indicators in this post.

MrTools,

Could you please post the setfile separately? I cannot unpack it from the rar file for whatever reason. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: