10points 3.mq4 - page 482

mrtools:
This is a fix of a mod I did on Davidke20"s Ea don't think it was figuring profit correctly, should be fixed according to the original Davidke20"s Ea concept except the extra digit and ecn type broker add on.

Can you kindly post the setfile for the above test, mrtools? I am unable to get the report to display in its proper format.

Thank you.

Rob

stevenpun:
Hello , i just saw this post and i was interested about this EA.

I was using the original EA and i have getting good result from my own setting .

But i find out when it position was sell , the trailing stop is not function .

Any one can help me to edit the EA for me , so i can test it for more profitable EA .

Thank You .

Hello Stevepun,

Which EA?

ChicagoRob:
Can you kindly post the setfile for the above test, mrtools? I am unable to get the report to display in its proper format.

Thank you.

Rob

Rob used and using default settings.

mrtools:
Rob used and using default settings.

Thanks. I've been out of the loop for a while and was wondering which

indicators are required for you modded version. Are they the same as

posted by newdigital some time ago?

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Thanks. I've been out of the loop for a while and was wondering which

indicators are required for you modded version. Are they the same as

posted by newdigital some time ago?

Rob

On David VQ_35 versions it is using built in metatrader indicators, but something i didn't explain the Ea has 4 different engine modes first is conservative,(it is using bulls and bears) second is intermediate,(using macd greater or less than zero) third is aggressive(using stoch less the overbought and greater than oversold, and the slope of mfi,stoch,and rsi), and fourth possible engine mode is berserk,(using macd slope only).By default it is using engine mode = 3.

mrtools:
Hello Stevepun, Which EA?

I using the EA on post #15

stevenpun:
I using the EA on post #15

Stevenpun, the trailing should work in this version.Also added code for the 5 digit and ecn brokers also added a magic number and the auto magic number feature.

Files:
10points_3.mq4  13 kb

Thank you , i will try it at night .

mrtools:
On David VQ_35 versions it is using built in metatrader indicators, but something i didn't explain the Ea has 4 different engine modes first is conservative,(it is using bulls and bears) second is intermediate,(using macd greater or less than zero) third is aggressive(using stoch less the overbought and greater than oversold, and the slope of mfi,stoch,and rsi), and fourth possible engine mode is berserk,(using macd slope only).By default it is using engine mode = 3.

Thanks for the clarifications. I don't know why, but I can't get this EA to backtest. Got any tips?

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Thanks for the clarifications. I don't know why, but I can't get this EA to backtest. Got any tips? Rob

Rob, only thing I can think of is the Ea has a condition coded in that will only allow it to trade in time frame M30 or greater, other than that can't see any other reason why it won't back test.

Reason: