10points 3.mq4 - page 373

10points 3.mq4 MagicNumber

Dear davidke20,

Thank you, Could you kindly add magicnumber to this version, I would like to run both buy and sell on two charts of the same currency in the same account.

Thank you,

LOLO

10points_3.mq4

Files:
10points_3.mq4  10 kb

lolo:
Dear davidke20,

Thank you, Could you kindly add magicnumber to this version, I would like to run both buy and sell on two charts of the same currency in the same account.

Thank you,

LOLO

10points_3.mq4

Here you go

Regards

David

Files:

Great EA?

Could any buddy kindly tell me if 10 points3 EA is the best scalping EA or anything like that

How many pairs it can trade better with live performance.

Pls show me its setup.

TKS A LOT

worldreview:
Could any buddy kindly tell me if 10 points3 EA is the best scalping EA or anything like that

How many pairs it can trade better with live performance.

Pls show me its setup.

TKS A LOT

Last time I checked 10Points3 was not a scalping EA per se. At the moment the EA is still under development. Best pairs to use this EA on would be low volatility trending ones such as USDJPY etc..

Setup

Tks for your great reply.

Which TF do you use?M1?

i test it on gbp/jpy,seems profitable

how's your idea for me

tks

worldreview:
Tks for your great reply.

Which TF do you use?M1?

i test it on gbp/jpy,seems profitable

how's your idea for me

tks

Hi worldreview,

Timeframes, settings, forward testing results for many months, live real money testing results and so on were described on this thread many times.

Try to read this thread starting from page #300 for example.

Try breaking down the trades on the average true range of the pair and divide by 5 for amout of trades works great for me..Happy Trading

can we use this ea for live trading? any restrictions?

ocan:

I recommend you don't live test this EA. It's a bomb waiting to explode. It will kill your account if you don't know what your doing, it's only a matter of time.

ocan:
jturns23:
I recommend you don't live test this EA. It's a bomb waiting to explode. It will kill your account if you don't know what your doing, it's only a matter of time.

The best way to go live with this kind of EA:

1. Demo test it until a big DD

2. Then just after a big fall (DD) on testing go live.

DD come like cycles and you would have time to make money between 2 DDs. Withdraw your principal and start again on demo ... and so on.

FerruFx

Reason: