_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 275

hi, i find this thread from google search.

may i know if this EA still okay to use for now?

because it is last updated at january..

just curious before i myself test it out at demo

btw..alpari UK has low spread for E/G, it is never more than 5. (at demo, i dunno at real acc).

i hope someone that still use this EA will share

thanks

chazzmoney:
This is not a rant. If anything, it is disappointment.

I sent _RDB_ a donation awhile ago. I have not heard from him. I have not received any updated EAs.

I will edit this message (and repost) if the situation changes.

ChazzMoney

I also faced the same thing.

Donated, but no replies nothing.

I donated out of faith from my demo results and I am prepared to give him more if it works in live account.

But I have not heard from him.

I am not sure if he is still around anymore.

Hi I dont know if any of you can help me...

I have been trying to test both Thunder4wd and Your Lucky.

I have a demo account on Alpari and FXCBS.

I have the same settings on both accounts but for some reason I cannot get the EA's to open trades on FXCBS to save my life. Whereas on the Alpari account it's fine and trades etc I havn't had one trade ever at fxcbs and it is not because of the spread because the majority of the time the spread is lower on FXCBS.

Anyone else having troubles similar to mine? Both accounts are 5digit brokers..

Would appreciate some assistance

Thanks

just download the ver2b..

let's see if it do any trades.

I use alpari Uk demo account...

^^

thanks rdb....

I am not getting any trades either with the your lucky EUR/GBP EA v2b. My broker is Tadawulfx. The EUR/GBP spread is 3.

I am running other EAs on the account at the same time. Does anyone know if this will interfere with its ability to trade?

no it should not....

I do not have trade with EURGBP too but with EURCHF it is making 9 winning trades - 0 loss.

I wonder what is wrong with EURGBP :P

i set the trading hours to 23 - 5 (alpari UK)

anyone want to share again?

it said it can trade if i set it to M1 at EURGBP, but i don't change it to M1 because it is made for M5.

updated: EURGBP is making trades after 3am. So, i think it do not find the suitable condition before..thus do not trade.

result for today with alpari UK demo: 1% profit with Risk setting: 10 (trade 0.06 lot/trade)

thelearner:
updated: EURGBP is making trades after 3am. So, i think it do not find the suitable condition before..thus do not trade. result for today with alpari UK demo: 1% profit with Risk setting: 10 (trade 0.06 lot/trade)

it does trade earlier, see my statement from last night.

Files:
statement_2.htm  11 kb

With my modified settings (trades from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m.) it didn't trade tonight.

I will shut off until mid of the next week.

Reason: