EAs and real accounts - page 12

Input from live users

Most Reliable EAs?

Most reliable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From your tests which EA has the least DD?

I do not care if they only trade once a week. Looking for reliability not tons of trades. I would rather have a EA that stays in a good trade longer.

1. Electra v1.11

3. Envelope 2.11

4. Mandarine,

6. GoldWarrior02b.3,

8. TrendStrengthExpert_v2

9. Alpha9v1.19 PET 1%

11. StepMAExpert_v1.42,

I'm leading towards Envelope 2,11, Alpha 9v and StepMAExpert.

Include in your counting StepMAExpert_v1.45, StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod and Scalp_net_1.5.

But for Electra and Alpha - I am not sure because those EAs are MTF based.

Mandarine EA was coded just using one indicator similar with EMA. So, this EA can not be profitable consistently for many years with same performance (using same settings).

You can use this EA based on 1 or 3 months performance results but not based on few year performance results (total leaders thread is few years performance results).

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 can (for many years profitable consistently using one account and without any changing with the settings).

StepMAExpert_v1.45, StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod and Scalp_net_1.5 - can (if the profit is calculating once per 3 months for example). Same with Goldwarrior for some pairs.

Scalp_net_v1.3 timefilter may be good but DD may be big.

Any MTF EA can not be counting for your drawdown inversigation because MTF EAs must have big drawdown (or loss instead of drawdown) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Also Brainwashing EAs are having small drawdown. We are talking about profitable EAs/settings, right? So, some versions/settings/pairs of Brainwashing EA are having very small drawdown.

FozzyExpert_v1.2 also.

easyLMA_v6 (some pairs) also.

You said that you do not care if they only trade once a week so I replied ...

But I did not count Alpha and Electra EAs with your drawdown investigation as those EAs are MTF EAs and because of MTF so must have big DD.

Read this thread about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings can be considereed with your small DD invertigation.

Alpha RSI for small deposit size as well: small DD.

As to EAs based on breakout (SBS, TPE and so on) so the settings for those EAs should be changed at least once in a month. Because those EAs are based on market condition. And market is changing condition all the time

I think I will finish connecting elite section EAs with RAs service and after that we all will see DD, profit/loss and everything. And we will know:

- which EAs we need to modify (we will need to improve many EAs);

- which EAs are good we do not need to do anything;

- which EAs we need to create: we need to create many new EAs. For example, Igorad is creating the scalper now. But we need more new EAs and that is more than enough ideas so I will need just to sort everything out to understand what we need to do first.

Still Testing EAs for 3 Years? Show Me The Money!

Hi friends,

I am new (Elite Sbs) and notice that most of the EAS being talked about are about three years old and it seems STILL being tested. None of them has yet proven to be a real deal that someone can with confidence put to use in a real account? The clock is ticking and the time we live in now demands to get real and knock down this demon of lack once for all!

PS. If you are aware of one or more EAs that fit what I am talking about, please help me locate them and I'll be willing to learn how to use them properly.

Bless you all!

Dito042

I moved your post here as it is more related to this thread.

Almost all EA`s from the Elite section are available for subscription at the rentasignal website.

You can build your own combination, choose your own Money Management and weight the systems different in your account.

Since many of the EA`s have a long forward test history one can check strength and weeknesses easily.

Also it is much easier, than to read a fe thousand posts and download and install many different EA`s with Alpari, since the RAS service trades with any broker.

Janus

Do I have to Subscribe to RAS ?...

JanusTrading:
Almost all EA`s from the Elite section are available for subscription at the rentasignal website.

You can build your own combination, choose your own Money Management and weight the systems different in your account.

Since many of the EA`s have a long forward test history one can check strength and weeknesses easily.

Also it is much easier, than to read a fe thousand posts and download and install many different EA`s with Alpari, since the RAS service trades with any broker.

Janus

Hi Administrator,

I am a new Elite section subscriber. My question is:

Do I have to ALSO subscribe to the RAS in order to access the EAs, indicators, etc available to Elite Section members? I am a bit confused.

Thanks

You have everything here in elite section.

RAS is additional oppotunity because using RAS you may have almost same performance in your Metatrader as I am reporting here in elite section.

RAS is the signals coming from EAs to your Metatrader for example.

But if you want download EAs/indicators/settings and so on - you do not need RAS.

newdigital:
You have everything here in elite section.

RAS is additional oppotunity because using RAS you may have almost same performance in your Metatrader as I am reporting here in elite section.

RAS is the signals coming from EAs to your Metatrader for example.

But if you want download EAs/indicators/settings and so on - you do not need RAS.

Thank you!

Reason: