HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 106

fxcruiser:
Here is the GBPUSD trade this morning in the US Session. H2 TStep was there for the setup and just enjoy the ride on the slider between 60-75 pips to take in the forex room. At the emini room, Trader Ben sure lined up his ducks for a good shot on FDAX. KACHINGA!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nevermind. Saw the answer in previous post.

Power Of Compounding!!!

Just Wanted To Give All Those Who Think 25 Pips A Day Is Small Potatoes Something To Marinate On For A While. See The Attachments!!!!

Files:
langston_2.jpg  384 kb
langston_.jpg  353 kb

forex_for_life:
Just Wanted To Give All Those Who Think 25 Pips A Day Is Small Potatoes Something To Marinate On For A While. See The Attachments!!!!

forex_for_life,

doable with 10. that is living the "reality FX". more of the mindset of most emni futures traders.

that's our BCC after the PDF (belief, consistency, confidence).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
tracej, please send me an email or contact me via instant messenger or in the google groups.

TMT is part of the H2 system.

To everybody else who have registered in the Google groups, an email will be on the way to you sometime today.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Still nothing

tracej:
Still nothing

tracej,

I have sent out emails couple of days ago to ALL who have registered in the Google Groups. As far as, I know I am up to date with that and the renewals. Please check your email inbox and get back to me via one of those instant messaging I have.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
tracej,

I have sent out emails couple of days ago to ALL who have registered in the Google Groups. As far as, I know I am up to date with that and the renewals. Please check your email inbox and get back to me via one of those instant messaging I have.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi,

I haven't received anything as yet although I sent the form back.

Steve

i sent an email to google group few days ago and still nothing in my inbox..

can someone just attach the indicator in this forum? PLEASE...?

please send me the indicators and templats that you use in this system.......

please......

amgd_amgod@yahoo.com

for the attn of FXCruiser / email

Just a quick note to see if you have received my emails with the form as I have not heard from you.

Steve

Reason: