Another website selling EA - page 4

techinvest:
You are coming close, but the grid aspect is way off. And you should know that the balance chart on an MT statement is not indicative of equity in any shape or form. It would be nice if it plotted equity, but still, no.

When I mean, I don't mean the grid trading we see being promoted in these forums. A cost averaging scheme or buying down every so many pips, with increased lots or not, is a kind of grid to me. There can be many variations.

The curve I am refering to may not be a technically correct equity curve, but it gives a good feel for the account equity based on closed down trades. The down spikes in the equity curve, followed by an up move is usually indicative of the initial trades that incurred losses, but subsequent trades in that series that were closed at a profit to move the entire trade into the profit column. It is cost averaging or a variation thereof.

Of course, this is all a guess. My issue with the seller of the EA was that he sold an EA, which was probably not complete or did not have adequate risk controls and the buyer was not informed of the caveats. I am not sure, if the buyer was advised of the proper capitalization requirements too. Said all this and given that the buyer suffered some heavy losses, I think the seller should refund the cost of the EA to him. That will be deemed fair and I hope the other members on this forum agree with me.

Maji:
When I mean, I don't mean the grid trading we see being promoted in these forums. A cost averaging scheme or buying down every so many pips, with increased lots or not, is a kind of grid to me. There can be many variations.

The curve I am refering to may not be a technically correct equity curve, but it gives a good feel for the account equity based on closed down trades. The down spikes in the equity curve, followed by an up move is usually indicative of the initial trades that incurred losses, but subsequent trades in that series that were closed at a profit to move the entire trade into the profit column. It is cost averaging or a variation thereof.

Of course, this is all a guess. My issue with the seller of the EA was that he sold an EA, which was probably not complete or did not have adequate risk controls and the buyer was not informed of the caveats. I am not sure, if the buyer was advised of the proper capitalization requirements too. Said all this and given that the buyer suffered some heavy losses, I think the seller should refund the cost of the EA to him. That will be deemed fair and I hope the other members on this forum agree with me.

Well I suppose you are referring to the other seller and not myself. No one is losing money with my EA. Well maybe 0.16, but that's about the extent of it. What's odd here is I find myself defending my work while:

I never offered it for sale on here.

I didn't develop it here.

I didn't use anyones code.

Hmmm... but what DID happen was this knowledge guy sends me a PM informing me of his post over here. I didn't know/care that the thread existed. Where is he anyway? In light of all this evidence he sure has been quiet.

More proof? Here's the statement from today. +4K more than yesterday. Compare balance graphs if you wish. They're definitley the same account/system.

Files:
forex-tsd_1.gif  17 kb

techinvest:
Or how about this one? How do you feel now? Feel like the random guy still trying to get your head around a demo account with a few pretend bucks? You should...

Well aren't you very wise????

You talk about people trading "demo" accounts yet post the results of demo accounts yourself!!

Do I see a bit of a contradiction there??

For 1, you do not have $100K and the only way you will make that in forex is probably via selling your systems!

Too bad that your so called marvellous EA isn't doing any wonders for you - take a look at the pic attached!

You are obviously full of yourself and the market will turn round and give you a big slap in the face -

Oh yeah, I thought you don't even have an account with interbankfx any more?

techinvest:

I don't trade under IBFX @ all anymore

That's not what the current contest results show - apparantly you still have 1 open trade - maybe you are hoping that that trade will bring back all your losses on that account?? Maybe, the people who bought your EAs already paid for your losses and that is why you are talking like you have conquered the market!

yersky:
Well aren't you very wise????

You talk about people trading "demo" accounts yet post the results of demo accounts yourself!!

Do I see a bit of a contradiction there??

For 1, you do not have $100K and the only way you will make that in forex is probably via selling your systems!

If that makes you feel better about your place in life, then I truly hope you believe that. I told you there was a demo account running that people could watch. Do you expect me to give out my personal account login/pass to everyone? Fucking please! The 121K statement is live money though. Getting your head around that is probably tough, but... well like it matters.

Too bad that your so called marvellous EA isn't doing any wonders for you - take at the pic attached!

Results there are from a new system... which is performing horribly. I don't deny that. The fact that I can risk real money to test ideas speaks volumes. How about you?

You are obviously full of yourself

Now that's the first true thing you've said thus far. I am pretty fucking proud of myself and I fully admit it.

and the market will turn round and give you a big slap in the face -

Oh yeah, I thought you don't even have an account with interbankfx any more?

I never said I didn't have an account there or test ideas there. Their minis are unbeatable for that notwithstanding their tech issues. I said I didn't TRADE over there. For me trading is a profitable endeavor. Perhaps that is where you derive the confusion. I do TEST real money mini accounts over there though. Not all are profitable, as you can see.

That's not what the current contest results show - apparantly you still have 1 open trade - maybe you are hoping that that trade will bring back all your losses on that account?? Maybe, the people who bought your EAs already paid for your losses and that is why you are talking like you have conquered the market!

Again, not this system.

Question. Why would one assume that a systems developer has in his posession or has developed only one system? That's kind of a stupid assumption, isn't it?

OK, back to your ignorance. No, I am not arrogant enough to think that I've conqured the market (but close). All I DO know is I have produced profitable trading systems that are consistent performers.

My finances are my business but don't project your idea of money onto me. If you think that someone couldn't have $100,000 to trade with you're pretty naive. $100,000 is nothing. Take a look outside of the mini trading contest world and you will see a whole world of funds managed by automated trading systems. Big money. How do I know? I used to manage some of those accounts myself.

This is why you and people like you will always remain small time. You are closed-minded and can't see past your own failures so you piece together some psuedo-fucking case that supports your own failures all the while you haven't a clue what's really going on.

With that, I end this. You'll probably post on and on about how I suck and how I'm a liar, and how I probably don't have any money and whatever else you feel like. I could give a fuck. And as you go through your shitty little everyday life, I will continue to live the one I've grown accustomed to... and still not give a fuck about yours.

Oh yeah.. and my dad can beat up your dad. Fucking jealous children.

I do not trade there.

I do have an account there.

Again, I have clarified. Again you have missed the point.

techinvest:
I never said I didn't have an account there

That is not what you wrote in this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174897/page2

techinvest:
I don't trade under IBFX @ all anymore

So, we can see that you are prone to the odd lie! Or as someone of your type of character might say "an extension of the truth"!!

Next,

techinvest:
I am pretty fucking proud of myself and I fully admit it.

for someone who is so proud and has $100K (demo) money in his live (demo) account then why would you sell your EAs on eBay for a measly $500 - you must be cheap???? (So F-in cheap!)

Good luck!

BTW I have no need to be jealous of you, neither do I think any body else has a need to be too!

I have tested this EA and I confirm here that it is making profits provided you don't overtrade. For trading mini lots , it is recommendes to have at least $10000 as balance. It is worth its price.

I think the EAs sold by tech invest and fx expert are very similar. Look at the equity curves, you can see the dips and jumps. I think the logic is very similar.

What do you think?

Files:

techinvest:
If that makes you feel better about your place in life, then I truly hope you believe that. I told you there was a demo account running that people could watch. Do you expect me to give out my personal account login/pass to everyone? Fucking please! The 121K statement is live money though. Getting your head around that is probably tough, but... well like it matters.

Results there are from a new system... which is performing horribly. I don't deny that. The fact that I can risk real money to test ideas speaks volumes. How about you?

Now that's the first true thing you've said thus far. I am pretty fucking proud of myself and I fully admit it.

Techinvest: Hello!

This is the forum, you know what I mean!

You need to observe minimum decency and chorum.

If you don't know, please try to learn!

You want pracitice your Engilsh language, do it somewhere else!

I never said I didn't have an account there or test ideas there. Their minis are unbeatable for that notwithstanding their tech issues. I said I didn't TRADE over there. For me trading is a profitable endeavor. Perhaps that is where you derive the confusion. I do TEST real money mini accounts over there though. Not all are profitable, as you can see.

Again, not this system.

Question. Why would one assume that a systems developer has in his posession or has developed only one system? That's kind of a stupid assumption, isn't it?

OK, back to your ignorance. No, I am not arrogant enough to think that I've conqured the market (but close). All I DO know is I have produced profitable trading systems that are consistent performers.

My finances are my business but don't project your idea of money onto me. If you think that someone couldn't have $100,000 to trade with you're pretty naive. $100,000 is nothing. Take a look outside of the mini trading contest world and you will see a whole world of funds managed by automated trading systems. Big money. How do I know? I used to manage some of those accounts myself.

This is why you and people like you will always remain small time. You are closed-minded and can't see past your own failures so you piece together some psuedo-fucking case that supports your own failures all the while you haven't a clue what's really going on.

With that, I end this. You'll probably post on and on about how I suck and how I'm a liar, and how I probably don't have any money and whatever else you feel like. I could give a fuck. And as you go through your shitty little everyday life, I will continue to live the one I've grown accustomed to... and still not give a fuck about yours.

Oh yeah.. and my dad can beat up your dad. Fucking jealous children.

------------------------------------------------------

Techinvest: Hello!

This is the forum, you know what I mean!

You need to observe minimum decency and chorum.

If you don't know, please try to learn!

You want pracitice your Engilsh language, do it somewhere else!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Maji:
I think the EAs sold by tech invest and fx expert are very similar. Look at the equity curves, you can see the dips and jumps. I think the logic is very similar. What do you think?

Probably so. I see now what you were talking about with this multi lot scalper. I looked through the code and yes, they both average down, and limit to buys only or sells only when one or the other is in play. ie when a buy signal is generated, only buys will be initiated until all positions are closed out and vice versa for sells. That's wher the similarity ends... good eye though.

Reason: