Heiken Ashi manual - page 3

Can anybody pls PM me the template as well, I'm looking for HAMA Pad template but seems fxcruiser was too buzy currently. Thx.

ejpdl:
Hi FXCruiser

Thanx so much ! Could I check with you what would your entry and exit points be? How do you use the RSI 21 with your other indicators? How do you use the 89EMA with the two 20SMAs?

Thanx

You are welcome and thank you for joining us in developing this Heiken Ashi MA (HAMA) trading ideas. Please take a look at the attached snag shot of Heiken MA bare, which you can use as stand alone to enter and exit your trade position. Notice that the MA blue bar gets thicker as the trend developes and strengthen, vice versa. This alone will keep you with your friend, The TREND. I only trade long when the price bars are above the HAMA and short when they are below or long on blue HAMA, short on red HAMA.

But typical of us all traders, we need all of them confirming indicators which tend to clutter our chart. Well, more on that later on, including the 89EMA, 20EMA, and RSI.

This is just the beginning of our journey to a profitable HAMA trading. Enjoy!

fxcruiser

Heiken Ashi

european:
Anybody can direct to a good manual on how to trade with 'Heiken Ashi'?

I hope this short write up (attached) on Heiken Ashi helps. I also attached couple of images for you.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

Files:

Heiken Ashi +regular bars together

How do you display both heiken ashi and regular bars???

warpats:
Can anybody pls PM me the template as well, I'm looking for HAMA Pad template but seems fxcruiser was too buzy currently. Thx.

warpats, hang in there. i hope to release the new manual version sometime next week. a little bit more patience, amigo.

mpower:
How do you display both heiken ashi and regular bars???

mpower, what do u mean regular bars? if you are referring to the regular price bars, then just drag and drop the heiken ashi to the chart.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
warpats, hang in there. i hope to release the new manual version sometime next week. a little bit more patience, amigo.

mpower, what do u mean regular bars? if you are referring to the regular price bars, then just drag and drop the heiken ashi to the chart.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Ok thx ... I'll hang on then

Files:
haold.gif  23 kb
hanew.gif  23 kb

fxcruiser:
Here is the template.

What exactly did FXCruiser share here? There is absolutely nothing on this post, no template, no explanation, nothing.

Help needed

Hi all,

I need detail explaination how "Heiken Ashi" is been use and how to apply it to trade.

Thank indavance.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Hama Ashi

I read with great interest in your system..........I would like to joint in the group ........appreciate if you can tell me where I can download your system

complete with EMA........

Many Thanks

Reason: