Traders joking, the beginning - page 469

Files:
1_3.jpeg  43 kb

During an interview with Jay Leno -- the first time a sitting president ever appeared on a late-night comedy show -- Obama proved why comedy should be left to the professionals. After Leno asked him whether the White House bowling alley had been "burned and closed down" in light of Obama's gutter ball disaster on the campaign trail, Obama said, "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

Files:
1.gif  71 kb

Ohh last one.. bad taste.

jotekfinance:
Ohh last one.. bad taste.

Is it?

America's disappearing middle class - Economy

That was at the begining of the year. After that the data just got worse (much worse). Good luck

tim079:
Is it?

America's disappearing middle class - Economy

That was at the begining of the year. After that the data just got worse (much worse). Good luck

We are in a Recovery

Pava:
We are in a Recovery

Why of course. How could I forget The "definition" of recovery :

At the recent G20 meeting the nations agreed that bank deposits would no longer be considered money. These bank deposits become the property of the banking institution and as such can be used any way the bank wants. This means that any money you deposit in a bank now is no longer yours but makes you an investor in the bank and subject to lose that money if a banking crisis takes down the bank.

tim079:

I don't understand...If you are a member of this Forum...than by default you are trying to get Rich...Why all the jokes about how much rich people are despised...embrace rich, become one with rich...only then you might get your ultimate wish - making money "trading"...making money producing nothing of substance...taking money from people like yourself, without calling it stealing and later getting caught...

Next year, Iowa will become the first state to offer residents an app that allows them to use smartphones as their driver's license. That way you can have the one thing you lose most on the thing you lose the second most.

Everybody

Believing

Our

Lies

Again

Reason: