Traders joking, the beginning - page 452

Files:
2.jpg  66 kb

Bob Dylan's grandson is going to release a rap album next year. The album is titled, "Yo, Yo, Yo, I'm Bob Dylan's Grandson."

Files:
1_1.jpg  75 kb

New York City has 2 million rats. We used to have 8 million rats. Now we're down to 2 million. You know what that means? We lose four electoral votes.

Files:
1_1.jpeg  33 kb

Both President Obama and former President George W. Bush were interviewed on "Face the Nation" over the weekend. President Bush said there's a 50 percent chance his brother Jeb will run for president in 2016. Then he said, “But there's an 80 percent chance he won't."

Einstein enters a university for his first day of work. The doorman leads him to the staff room and Albert is introduced to the others professors. “Here is your first colleague, he has an IQ of 180!”

“Why that’s wonderful!” Says Albert. “We can discuss mathematics and physics!”

Just then another man moves out to shake Albert’s hand. “I also lecture here and I’m sorry, but my IQ is only 80.”

Albert smiles back at him and says, “So, where do you think interest rates are headed?”

President Obama and Vladimir Putin were both in China attending the same economic summit. Obama saw Putin and said, "After those midterms, it's nice to finally see a friendly face."

Files:
1_2.jpg  109 kb

You've got to be careful smoking weed. It causes memory loss. And also, it causes memory loss.
Reason: