Traders joking, the beginning - page 42

hi

marcelcorzo:
The last one.

What is the best way to make you millionaire?

To be a billionaire and put your money in Forex market.

hehehe remember don't put all your eggs into one basket

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hehehe remember don't put all your eggs into one basket

Yes you're right. Always have 2 girlfriends

FerruFx

marcelcorzo:
I just wanted to celebrate that I'm now a senior user in this forum, in a fun way, that's why I putted since my 97th post and subsequents bigger, until I made my 100th post

Linuxser,

Can I start my count down to 1000 ?

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Linuxser,

Can I start my count down to 1000 ?

FerruFx

Me too. I think I'm close enough.

FerruFx:
Yes you're right. Always have 2 girlfriends FerruFx

Just came from vacation.

Before vacation:

- newdigital (be meaning): "you know, the daily bar is open at 9 am in Thailand in Pattaya so I can make many signals for the forum; but in our country - D1 bar is open at 3 am - we are sleeping at this time so ..."

- wife: "what?"

- newdigital: "i mean that I am estimating the Ichimoku indicator for the market condition when D1 bar is open. In Thailand it is open at 9 or 10 am so I can continue the public signals, than go to the swimming-pool ... than forum ... than swimming-pool ..."

- wife: "what?!!!"

- newdigital: "D1 bar in Pattaya ..."

- wife: " what?!!! where do you want to go? I know you exactly! Never!!".

So, I came from the vacation (from the same timezone).

FerruFx:
Yes you're right. Always have 2 girlfriends FerruFx

I can get your number and see whats the wife think about your ideas , I guess your posts will repaints

hi

MiniMe:
I can get your number and see whats the wife think about your ideas , I guess your posts will repaints

or your wife will repain(ts) you

===================

prasxz:
or your wife will repain(ts) you

===================

And some guys wants to repaints his wife

newdigital:
Just came from vacation.

Before vacation:

- newdigital (be meaning): "you know, the daily bar is open at 9 am in Thailand in Pattaya so I can make many signals for the forum; but in our country - D1 bar is open at 3 am - we are sleeping at this time so ..."

- wife: "what?"

- newdigital: "i mean that I am estimating the Ichimoku indicator for the market condition when D1 bar is open. In Thailand it is open at 9 or 10 am so I can continue the public signals, than go to the swimming-pool ... than forum ... than swimming-pool ..."

- wife: "what?!!!"

- newdigital: "D1 bar in Pattaya ..."

- wife: " what?!!! where do you want to go? I know you exactly! Never!!".

So, I came from the vacation (from the same timezone).

Stay away from Pataya. Certainly the worse place in Thailand. There's so many other beautiful places here. I live Thailand since 4 years now and never been in Pataya ... and will never!

FerruFx

Reason: