Traders joking, the beginning - page 343

Bush Family missed to make couple of billions here and there...Father of Bush Senior being a German spy and all...You know how Germans are...Very particular...

One of the comments below: "He would make an excellent president. He will have to put up with a lot of BS in order to get there." I think with that kind of voting base, sky is the limit...I mean...anything possible...

I mistakenly put it on this thread instead of placing it on "Pollan's" thread...but...what's done is done... TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey | Voices of Ukraine

Files:
1.jpeg  67 kb

Vice President Biden said today that the U.S. is considering sending troops to the Baltic states bordering Russia. According to Biden, the Baltic states are the territories located just past Boardwalk and Park Place.

Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn’t expect to be paid back.

Yet another video surfaced that showed what appeared to be a drunken Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. When he promised to stop drinking, obviously that didn't include St. Patrick's Day. Or Mardi Gras or Father's Day or Cinco de Mayo.

Files:
reform.jpeg  21 kb

Files:

gcgman:

and what about 2015 (when it will all fly :):))

Reason: