Traders joking, the beginning - page 189

U.S. intelligence agencies have put together a psychological profile of Kim Jong Un. They say he's a narcissist, and he is obsessed with Hollywood, obsessed with plastic surgery, and obsessed with the NBA. It’s a condition we know as "Kardashianism."

......................:)

Files:
dumb.jpg  16 kb

One more?

A computer glitch shut down the Chicago Board Options Exchange for half the day on Thursday, preventing trading in options on two of the U.S. stock market's most closely watched indexes and delivering the latest blow to confidence in the way U.S. financial markets operate.

CBOE dark for much of day due to software glitch | Reuters

Same players :):)

And the same ones that are "bailed out" by tax payers money

this is a tip of the iceberg...what officially they let us know...

mladen:
Same players :):) And the same ones that are "bailed out" by tax payers money

Pava:
this is a tip of the iceberg...what officially they let us know...

You are probably right. What is amazing is how little people know how much money is spent to save those "banks" from their "risky investments". I mean imagine this : you open an order, it goes against you and you call a government to pay you back what you lost. What do you think what would the answer from a government be to us, "mere mortals"?

suppose we use Credit Card capital for trading and if we loose...............we, in the USA, file for ban_crap_see:) ?

P.S.: I went over this post in my mind...and that is really scary...this scenario...I would do it only when I got nothing to loose...does it mean...Banks have NOTHING?...they are really Bankrupt?

Pava:
suppose we use Credit Card capital for trading and if we loose...............we, in the USA, file for ban_crap_see:) ? P.S.: I went over this post in my mind...and that is really scary...this scenario...I would do it only when I got nothing to loose...does it mean...Banks have NOTHING?...they are really Bankrupt?

That is what I am talking about : why would somebody that reports profit growth (as they all do, since the have to justify their a...s to a board of shareholders) ask for help from some government (or a central bank as a "printing machine" of the government)?

Reminds me the time when I was working for bogus dot-com company before the crash...the owner (con artist) had meetings with shareholders every 2-3 weeks, where he was bragging about millions in the near future:)...One day I came to work and the State of the Art building was closed...forever.....

mladen:
That is what I am talking about : why would somebody that reports profit growth (as they all do, since the have to justify their a...s to a board of shareholders) ask for help from some government (or a central bank as a "printing machine" of the government)?
Reason: